• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Stealth1k

Stealth1k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:49 PM

Sup TechPB. New here, my name is Israel. I live in Miami, FL. Just got into the sport about 2 months ago and i'm really digging it. Gotta be honest though, i know i wont stick with it for too long since its so expensive and you dont get much out of it as an adult (Not like chicks dig it, at least not when you're 27..). I started with a rental, then got an A5, then went through a couple more guns and gear (all of which i just started posting FS)and now i think i'm set with my current setup, although i am looking to trade my mini for an axe - just because of the ergonomics, I think the mini is a solid gun.

Here is my setup;

*Dye DM10
-Billy wing bolt
-Critical trigger
-Virtue lazer eyeballs
-Virtue OLED board

*Invert Mini
-Virtue board
-Empire relay on/off

My girl's (waiting to find a pink mini so i dont need so many different sets of o-rings)
*Smart parts ION
-Locking feed neck
-SP 360 QEV
-TechT L7 bolt
-Virtue Eyeballs
-Virtue board
-CP Reg
-CP mini drop and on/ff ASA
-Braided ASA/REG line w/ quick disconnect

*Hoppers
-(2) Halo Bs , V35 - rip drive. I have a virtue board, magna case, and magna magnetic conversion kit coming in for one.
-Torq loader for my girl. Prob hook her up with the modded halo once my "New" pinokio get here.

*Masks
-Vforce grill (mine)
-Dye I4 (girl's)

*Air
-(2) 45/4500
-(1) 88/4500 (if i use it then i run it on a remote line)

Posted Image

I'm a 'bigger' guy but i'm still pretty fast, cant say i can keep up with some of the smaller younger guys... but i can def hold my own if i got my decent squad behind me lol.I like playing front.
Posted Image

Posted Image[/QUOTE]

#2 Stealth1k

Stealth1k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

Edited - bending the rules here.

Edited by Stealth1k, 17 February 2013 - 01:38 PM.

#3 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:05 PM

You don't need a set amount of posts in order to post in the trade shack or anywhere in the b/s/t/.

Welcome to TechPB and that is a nice setup you have there.

#4 Stealth1k

Stealth1k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

You don't need a set amount of posts in order to post in the trade shack or anywhere in the b/s/t/.

Welcome to TechPB and that is a nice setup you have there.

Good to know. It was more of a courtesy though, i've been on a bunch of forums for a lonngg time (mainly mustang / local forums) and i just feel its rude to sign up and go straight to the classifieds lol.

Thanks for the welcome!

#5 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:18 PM

It's also rude to not read the b/s/t/ and general rules first Posted Image

#6 Stealth1k

Stealth1k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

It's also rude to not read the b/s/t/ and general rules first Posted Image

Aint nobody got time for that :P . Did i break one!? I have a general set of rules in my brain, haha. I did see that to post stuff in the BST here you have to have a piece of paper with your techpb info on it.

#7 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

Word of advice, stay away from the rant sections and any posts with titles that look out of place. Shenanigans will be soon to follow.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#8 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

Welcome to the community, please excuse the ignorance of some of our members.

There is a rule on this forum that there can't be any BST related chat outside of the BST forums.

#9 Stealth1k

Stealth1k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

Word of advice, stay away from the rant sections and any posts with titles that look out of place. Shenanigans will be soon to follow.

LOL, will do. I guess maybe this post could be out of place... but i didnt see an intro section so here it went!

Welcome to the community, please excuse the ignorance of some of our members.

There is a rule on this forum that there can't be any BST related chat outside of the BST forums.

Ahhh, got it. Didnt see that in this sections rules, edited my second post. Thanks!

#10 Syrellaris

Syrellaris

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

Welcome to the boards and I do hope you stick with the sport a little longer ;). Its expensive but very fun regardless :) besides you don't need all high end to just have fun :)

#11 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

Nice a fellow mini operator, too bad mine may see the chopping block soon as well
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#12 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

But that's where all the fun is!

#13 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,837 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:03 AM

Welcome to TechPB.

Instead of selling your Mini to try and find a pink one for the lady, why not just have your current one re-anodized pink?
You could sell the Ion and use what you make from that to cover most of anodizing cost.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#14 Stealth1k

Stealth1k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:27 AM

Welcome to the boards and I do hope you stick with the sport a little longer ;). Its expensive but very fun regardless :) besides you don't need all high end to just have fun :)

Its not even the markers being expensive thats the issue, you can get some - or all of that money back if buying used. When field admission is $15 each time along with a case of paint being $30. Fair to say every day you spend paint balling is at least $30. If you wanna play tournaments, even more.

Welcome to TechPB.

Instead of selling your Mini to try and find a pink one for the lady, why not just have your current one re-anodized pink?
You could sell the Ion and use what you make from that to cover most of anodizing cost.

That wouldn't be a bad idea if it was a definite keeper, but i'm looking at it from my moneys eyes. If i sell it to buy a pink one, or do an even trade - then there isn't any more money invested - in fact i might get lucky and actually make a few bucks lol.

#15 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,837 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

Welcome to TechPB.

That wouldn't be a bad idea if it was a definite keeper, but i'm looking at it from my moneys eyes. If i sell it to buy a pink one, or do an even trade - then there isn't any more money invested - in fact i might get lucky and actually make a few bucks lol.

This is true, but I would be also be concerned about the possibility of getting burned on the deal.
The gun you trade your fully functional Mini for may arrive in the same condition as our friend Kevin's FS8 did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSY0Nq8WBIQ

Although unlikely if you play it safe, my paranoia bids me to express the possibility.

Edited by Antonious, 18 February 2013 - 11:12 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#16 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

^Aw come on, don't scare the poor man with that.
DIRT CHEAP CF Tanks in Hydro!

http://shop.swapmytank.com/

#17 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:57 AM

Posted Image

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

#18 Stealth1k

Stealth1k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

This is true, but I would be also be concerned about the possibility of getting burned on the deal.
The gun you trade your fully functional Mini for may arrive in the same condition as our friend Kevin's FS8 did.
*VIDEO*

Although unlikely if you play it safe, my paranoia bids me to express the possibility.

Lmao, Well i've been pretty lucky with my hundreds of internet dealings so far.. But i will say that i soon found out that there are a lot of shady people in this sport and if my clean scamfree record is to be tainted, i'm sure it will be something PB related. I'll def try to be as careful as possible if i end up trying to trade online though!

IMG

LOL thanks

#19 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

How the hell do you even get sand in your marker?

lol @ dat barrel doe.

#20 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

How the hell do you even get sand in your marker?

lol @ dat barrel doe.

Edited by kingJurzy, 18 February 2013 - 01:49 PM.

#21 SilentButDeadly

SilentButDeadly

I <3 old guns

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

Hey, I'm in the Miami area too. What field do you play at?
As seen on: PBreview IOG

#22 Stealth1k

Stealth1k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

Hey, I'm in the Miami area too. What field do you play at?

I've played at action town a handful of times and tried out bigshots in homestead a few weeks ago. I really like bigshots but its too far of a drive to go there often. This sunday im either gonna be trying medley field or be back at action town - depends on who i drag along. Sending you a PM!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users