11 replies to this topic

#1 mustangs

mustangs

"Everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

Ok maybe not literally break but maybe torn or pulled something. Starting from the beginning my demon was leaking once AGAIN but regardless it was a great day of play. I only got shot out twice out of 10 games. I was worried about playing in the wind on my other post but wasn't too bad it just made everything 10x colder. Now to how I almost broke my leg. Moving around through the woods which had mud in it, sucks ass!! Basically was running with 3 other people. I'm right behind someone in boots next thing I know people are screaming move or the other team was screaming we were moving. Ended up running through thick mud twisting/locking, whichever you like to call it, my knee. Ended up on the ground for 4 minutes being unable to move till a teamate who was already out came to help me up........pretty much you can say I was lucky and between that, my gun barrel slamming through mud all the way to the breach, and my guns along for the first hour just trying to fix it. My day of paintball wasn't that great lol -_- now I have to get the mudd that's left in there out and all that

#2 xXbrony1516Xx

xXbrony1516Xx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

OUCH! haha if ur playin in the woods be sure to wear some boots and stretch before playing! i injured my ankle once on a speedball field, my cleat griped the ground and i twisted
*BROHOOF /)*(\

#3 mustangs

mustangs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

The whole back of my knee is just tight and sore lol I'm really hoping nothing popped. Didn't hear or feel a pop since I was falling and guns were going off all around. Next few days are going to be interesting to see if any bad side effects or symptoms come up. Than ill have to get an ultrasound :(

Finished cleaning my gun inside the breach and bolt. Never had so much dirt on my bolt ever! I hate mud smh

Edited by mustangs, 17 February 2013 - 08:25 PM.

#4 SilentButDeadly

SilentButDeadly

I <3 old guns

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Your day sounds kinda like mine. Starting from the beginning my new Angel battery didn't take a charge from the night before, so it decided to shut off after every 10 or so shots. Later I slid into a bunker so hard I snapped the plastic drive cone on my Halo and had my folding knife (which I forgot was clipped onto my pocket) gouge into my hip and left a pretty purple bruise. I'm just glad the blade stayed closed :lol:
As seen on: PBreview IOG

#5 mustangs

mustangs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

You were luckier than I was! Lol at the end of the day only one phrase really comes to mind for days or event like today............SHIT HAPPENS!

#6 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

You probably just hyperextended it, I did that once during football, it really sucks. Hope nothing snapped or tore man

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#7 mustangs

mustangs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

You probably just hyperextended it, I did that once during football, it really sucks. Hope nothing snapped or tore man

Only hurts behind the knee and one side if I push down on it. Thanks me too

#8 SNmustang95

SNmustang95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

That happened to me too. Cept I heard a loud pop, followed by me screaming. Turns out I fractured my tibia and tore my ACL. Course, that was after walking on it for 1 month. Ever since then I tell people of your worried about it. Get it checked. Knees are not something to pass up if you feel uncomfortable about it.
SN

#9 Cole N

Cole N

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

Tendinitis I have it and it sucks

#10 mustangs

mustangs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

That happened to me too. Cept I heard a loud pop, followed by me screaming. Turns out I fractured my tibia and tore my ACL. Course, that was after walking on it for 1 month. Ever since then I tell people of your worried about it. Get it checked. Knees are not something to pass up if you feel uncomfortable about it.

If it bothers me still by the end of the week I'll got the hospital

#11 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

When I saw your username I was like "shit wind must of knocked him over hard" lol
Demon leaking not a surprise.

#12 mustangs

mustangs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

When I saw your username I was like "shit wind must of knocked him over hard" lol
Demon leaking not a surprise.

With 2013 internals it shouldn't be but idk lol shot great once I got it working though

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users