18 replies to this topic

#1 Duck ON Quack

Duck ON Quack

Save a rock, Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:59 PM

Hey!! So the new Azodin Blitz Evo is out, and I haven't seen any helpful reviews online, so I'm am just wondering what you guys think of it. What are some Pros and Cons? How does it preform? How accurate is it? Is it GREAT for a first gun? Gimme the details! Thanks for stopping by and have a great night/day! ;)

Edited by Duck ON Quack, 17 February 2013 - 09:00 PM.

there was this one time, when i cared what you thought.

oh... wait. No there wasn't.

#2 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,322 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

Meh at best.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#3 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,591 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:25 PM

Meh at best.

Yeah it's an electro STBB, not much to say. The quality would be better than a Spyder, as with the Customer Service, but that's it.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#4 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

How accurate is it?

Just as accurate as any gun, all guns and barrels shooting the same velocity and same paint will have the same accuracy.

#5 Duck ON Quack

Duck ON Quack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

Is it ok for a first gun? One that can hold me till next summer till I can upgrade? I can't go anywhere over $200 on my first marker. And the Evo has been the best one I could find in that range. Any ideas?

#6 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,591 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

Is it ok for a first gun? One that can hold me till next summer till I can upgrade? I can't go anywhere over $200 on my first marker. And the Evo has been the best one I could find in that range. Any ideas?

You could always go to the gog envy, or if you're just playing recball, a gog enmey will honestly do just fine. I use mine over my extcy in recball, in which I reserve my extcy for practice and tournaments, and when the occassional hkarmy haggot comes out and lights newbies up.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#7 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,322 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

If you would be willing to buy used, you could easily find yourself a nice eXTCy, or Rail.

Edited by tallsmallboy44, 19 February 2013 - 04:06 PM.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

#8 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:09 PM

If you would be willing to buy used, you could easily find yourself a nice eXTCy, or Rail.

#9 Duck ON Quack

Duck ON Quack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

I actually borrowed a friends eNVY and played a few games with it. I wasn't crazy about it. I think the barrel was a bit short which didn't make it the most accurate. It was also breaking paint, he took the whole gun apart there and cleaned it and it was still breaking paint. I don't even think they have eyes? They seem a bit under-features for there price. I have some friends that love the Blitz 2011, and Mike even said he liked it...so the Evo has to be better, right? I really don't know right now... eNVY seems unreliable while the eXTCY is out of my price range.

#10 PassivePB

PassivePB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

Don't worry about the accuracy, they will all be the same accuracy wise as long as they are in the same condition. I've used an azodin kaos for almost half of a year when I started out, the blitz should do you well

#11 gorgeousllama

gorgeousllama

THE LLAMA.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

I would get a used mini or a GOG envy... The evo isn't a bad gun... It has fixed the problem that most beginner guns come with.... An on/off asa.... Although, you're still stuck with a twist lock feedneck and you mine as well go used... A used mid-highend gun will %100 of the time, (unless not cared for) will smoke the beginner guns.

Axe Pro, Spire, 68/45 Ninja, Virtue Vio

Feedback
+12/0/-0

#12 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,322 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

I actually borrowed a friends eNVY and played a few games with it. I wasn't crazy about it. I think the barrel was a bit short which didn't make it the most accurate. It was also breaking paint, he took the whole gun apart there and cleaned it and it was still breaking paint. I don't even think they have eyes? They seem a bit under-features for there price. I have some friends that love the Blitz 2011, and Mike even said he liked it...so the Evo has to be better, right? I really don't know right now... eNVY seems unreliable while the eXTCY is out of my price range.

1. Actually, Mike said his favorite beginner gun was the Vibe/envy blackheart.
2. The Barrel has nothing to do with accuracy.
3. A used eXTCy should be within your budget.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

#13 Duck ON Quack

Duck ON Quack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:58 PM

I never said Mike said the Blitz was his favorite, I just said he liked the gun. The barrel has a little bit to do with accuracy, right? A gun with a 8 inch barrel is going to be as accurate as a gun with a 12 or 14 inch barrel? Unfortunately, all the eXTCY's I've looked at on Craigslist are being sold as a set with other equipment, and I don't mess around with eBay... I've been ripped off a lot from that site. I will definetly keep on doing my research and looking. Feed necks are easily replaced for 15 bucks, so I'm not that worried if I do go with the Evo.

#14 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,591 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

I never said Mike said the Blitz was his favorite, I just said he liked the gun. The barrel has a little bit to do with accuracy, right? A gun with a 8 inch barrel is going to be as accurate as a gun with a 12 or 14 inch barrel? Unfortunately, all the eXTCY's I've looked at on Craigslist are being sold as a set with other equipment, and I don't mess around with eBay... I've been ripped off a lot from that site. I will definetly keep on doing my research and looking. Feed necks are easily replaced for 15 bucks, so I'm not that worried if I do go with the Evo.

Its just that I do not like the whole stacked tube blowback thing those guns are, as most players dont either. Ion style markers are true pneumatic markers. As soon as Azodin releases the true poppit or spool valve makers they have been promising though....oh god will I be buying them first. Im a big supporter of Azodin, though.

#15 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

Barrel length has nothing to do with accuracy, one barrel isnt more accurate then another... Same goes for markers. My vote is used extcy as said above

#16 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:29 AM

IDK, everyone says go used Extcy but, I have one and im not a huge fan of it. I find the trigger terrible its bulky and has lots of side to side play,the asa cuts orings alot or knicks them usually, it looks ehhh, it kinda heavy,I don't like how you cant FULLY take apart the reg without a custom c-clamp tool. There are alot of gripes I have about the gun, but then again I'm not a fan of the Azodin Blitz because of just how loud it is, it makes my ears ring , I play inside by the way so the sound echoes and sounds louder. But, the Evo should do you good because like you said you were going to upgrade next year anyway. I just find the Extcy as good as people say it is but deffinetley the Extcy will be quieter and smoother.

Edited by ccseancc143, 20 February 2013 - 03:31 AM.

It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

#17 MedevilMIke

MedevilMIke

Sophomore Member

• Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:28 AM

I would check the BST for a better used gun.

#18 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,322 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

The barrel has a little bit to do with accuracy, right?
Nope
A gun with a 8 inch barrel is going to be as accurate as a gun with a 12 or 14 inch barrel?
Exactly

fuck yolo
#carpediem

#19 Duck ON Quack

Duck ON Quack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

I got it, its garabage. It broke, i took it back, got a refund, bought an extcy, its great. You guys were right ;) thanks!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users