• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pb28188

pb28188

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

Is it bad to shoot your gun with a tank with little air? I have to tanks that are the same exact model and one was full and one was empty. When I got my gun I grabbed the wrong tank and started shooting with it I shot atleast 10 times because I was on ramping. Is this bad?

#2 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

Dry firing is generally not good for your marker, but shooting with little air shouldn't be a problem.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#3 pb28188

pb28188

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Okay thank you

#4 Scirca

Scirca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

Dry firing is generally not good for your marker, but shooting with little air shouldn't be a problem.

I think what he meant is if it is bad to shoot a gun that is low on air (if I understood correctly)

No, firing low on air is not bad for your gun.

On the same note, dry firing isn't too bad either, it's doing the exact same thing, except it has no paintballs. The only bad thing is that your detents might get worn out faster, but other than that, you'll be fine.

#5 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

I think what he meant is if it is bad to shoot a gun that is low on air (if I understood correctly)

No, firing low on air is not bad for your gun.

On the same note, dry firing isn't too bad either, it's doing the exact same thing, except it has no paintballs. The only bad thing is that your detents might get worn out faster, but other than that, you'll be fine.

The reason I say its not good, is it can cause screws, wires, and things of that sort to come loose. Since there is no ball to slow down airflow.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users