1 reply to this topic

#1 mustangs

mustangs

"Everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

I was going to wait to post this since I've been making several topics recently but I'm semi impatient lol. At least now I know all of these should be able to run on LP/mid pressure which was my first concern. Anyways lets get down to it. Basically this will be my first pump ever. I'm getting into it for certain reasons like a backup and saving money. One in which I know from playing pump I'll gain skills from it that I never had to fully learn before like moving, A LOT! These all should be in my price range ($150-$300), pretty much cheap. Since its my first pump I didn't want to spend X amount of dollars for a new ccm/sniper/MVP/etc. It's possible I might not like playing pump or I might fall in love with it like many on here.

So what I basically want is ease of maintenance, consistent, reliable/dependable and smooth. I never touched an autococker at all, I've only watched videos about them like Mike's autococker show of death. They look really confusing to me, but I guess it takes time to learn. The whole sweet spotting a pump confuses me, that's another thread in itself. Some point each one I'll put a reg and get a cocker threaded deadlywinds barrel so I can use it with my demon also. Out of these which would be the best in all categories I listed, but also won't have me staring at the gun in full confusion as far as tuning goes.

#2 Rotozip2

Rotozip2

BRO do you even autococker?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

Autococker pumps are easy. Find a CCMed sniper and buy a pressure tester. Put the reg at 300psi, do all adjustments via the IVG and call it a day

Edited by Rotozip2, 18 February 2013 - 11:14 PM.

I never get wipers, blood is hard to wipe off.

Do it with style ~ Total Grief

I like autocockers and autococker accessories.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users