5 replies to this topic

#1 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

OK so I went paintballing for the first time yesterday and found out (from other players) that I am actually really good. The other reason I had so much fun was because the players and the ref that showed us around were so nice and they told me everything no problem.

Thanks for the welcome into the sport!

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#2 gtcpaintball

gtcpaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

Glad to hear! I sucked it up my day back from taking a three year break. Keep on playing! Invite friends out
Visit my website at: www.gtcpaintball.com
Follow me on Twitter: @Gtcgabe12

#3 Fssto

Fssto

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

Amen to your title. And glad to hear you enjoyed your first time out. Continue to play and bring friends. Your title is what got me to click on this post. I read and was like this dude knows what's up. Lol

#4 badger nine

badger nine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

You've made the right choice, welcome to the sport that has defined my life for the last four years. Hope you enjoy it as much as everyone on this forum does!
"In life, fuck whatevery one else says, screw what they think, and do what makes you happy." - Mike

Posted Image

#5 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

Amen to your title. And glad to hear you enjoyed your first time out. Continue to play and bring friends. Your title is what got me to click on this post. I read and was like this dude knows what's up. Lol

HAHA thanks I knew that title would get people interested.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#6 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,964 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:58 PM

Paintball is awesome because I get to shoot people lots of people. It is awesome :) makes me happy! Great way to relive stress.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users