7 replies to this topic

#1 HeadshotHoncho

HeadshotHoncho

BOOOOM HEADSHOT!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:58 PM

Hey, i was thinking about buying a dp g3 and a reloader b loader. I play woodsball atm and am hoping to be getting into speedball soon. Well does the reloader b load one ball, every time it hears a noise, or does it just turn on once it hears the noise? Cus I play woodsball and I cannot have this huge roaring loader on top of my gun while im sneaking through the woods. I need something to feed balls only when im shooting.
Posted Image

#2 bigvin95

bigvin95

Watch out behind you!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:05 PM

Just loads everytime it hears the gun.

#3 BLACKOUT

BLACKOUT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:01 PM

It loads everytime it hear your marker shoot....other than that dead silence......i play alot of woodball and i use one......never had any issues....

Side Note-buy the the anti jam kit = $9.00 ...i never had major jam before i got it but it just loads alot smoother with it.

#4 shooptek

shooptek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:14 PM

Freeway kit is awesome, but you dont absolutely NEED it. Especially not if youre only going to be out in the woods.

Keep up with Bunkerama:
Twitter | YouTube | Bunkerama.com

#5 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

Stay Thirsty, My Friends...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:00 PM

The Reloader B is sound sensitive. If you yell at it, or jingle it, it will spin. That's a bout it. Perfectly fine for the woods.

And the freeway is pretty nice, and considering that it's like $10, definitely worth it. Consistent feeding with barely any jamming, and no pop corning.
"I don't always shoot Spool Valves, but when I do, I prefer the Geo2" (The Most Interesting Man In The World)

"All the angles are at angles, there's a bumper inside the bumper, and the reg is completely air flow, flowing air faster in two different directions...and then they cross eachother. The bolt kinda like an Eclipse, it's just a keets-a-bobble. There's always varr-ubles, and you've gotta remember, uhh...there's always varr-ubles" (Bob Long in the G6R Video)

Gewn Owners V4 - Look at Your club, now back at Ours.

#6 Virus811

Virus811

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:40 PM

It loads everytime it hear your marker shoot....other than that dead silence......i play alot of woodball and i use one......never had any issues....

Side Note-buy the the anti jam kit = $9.00 ...i never had major jam before i got it but it just loads alot smoother with it.

Pretty much sums it up, with mine, i never here it load, because it is loading while my marker is firing, i hope that helps a little, also its a great great loader for the price and what you need out of it.

#7 Ames

Ames

I hated ions beafore it was cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:48 PM

when the loader hears the gun shoot it turns on the motor for a split second. the motor winds up a spring attached to the feed cone. so the spring keeps constant force on the ball stack ( thats why they call it a force-feed loader). the motor is just their to wind up the spring. the spring spins the feed cone feeding paintballs into the breach

Edited by Ames, 25 March 2009 - 08:48 PM.

Beautiful Raceframe'd round body CCM S5
Virtue'd Vlocity
68/45 Maxflo
CP 10in .685 barrel

#8 Camo

Camo

You cant see me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:50 PM

yea i use one in the woods and when you can on the off chance here it load its a slight *zzzzz* sound and it has a rib drive on it so if the batery dies on you you can load it manualy
Yes I eat paintballs.... What?

Got to love life

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users