No replies to this topic

#1 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

From my Illinois thread:

"Hello Illinois Young Gun players. Midwest Illusion is looking for players 16 and under. We are a team primarily based out of CPX but also practice at Paintball Explosion and O'Hare Paintball. Because of a huge sponsorship from CPX, we primarily practice at their outdoor air ball field. During the colder months of the year, we will play indoors at Paintball Explosion and O'hare. Typically, practices will occur 1-2 times a month during the spring, and 2-3 times during the summer. Prepare to be committed. We will be participating in many events. The team will be playing in part of the Fox young guns series, all of CPX's young guns tournaments, Living Legends, and Clowns vs Zombies. Later this year, we will be playing in Paintball Explosion's winter tournaments. Our sponsors at the moment are CPX, Empire, trademygun.com, and epicpbstore.com. The roster currently consists of 8 players between the ages of 14-16, but we welcome anyone younger. As long as you are committed and fit with the team, we would take you. We are planning to get 10 players so that a couple teams could be run and that extras would be available. PM me if interested. "

Now, I know that this is in the Wisconsin forum. I also realize that CPX can be a little far for people living in Wisconsin. But Fear Not!. We have a lot of players from Northern Illinois who live 2 hours away from CPX and live right by the Illinois/Wisconsin border. The way they get to CPX easily? Carpooling. We can easily work out some carpooling to save the amount that you are driving. Post here AND PM me if interested. We only have 1 more spot available which we expect to get filled soon.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users