• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Hyrinmaru

Hyrinmaru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

I was wondering is a paintball with slimy paint inside better than a paintball with liquidity paint on the inside?

#2 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

Paint with a thicker fill is generally better than a very thin fill. A thick fill is harder to wipe off.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#3 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

Paint with a thicker fill is generally better than a very thin fill. A thick fill is harder to wipe off.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#4 Hyrinmaru

Hyrinmaru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:14 AM

Because the new dye paint balls the inside are liquidity and the gator black pmi premium is more slimy. But i don't get it dye paint ball are more expensive -.-

#5 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:49 AM

Because the new dye paint balls the inside are liquidity and the gator black pmi premium is more slimy. But i don't get it dye paint ball are more expensive -.-

Dye everything is more expensive. Thats just how it is with them. I shot a bag of the Dye paint on monday and while its good, its a bit overpriced for what you get. It runs $70 a case at my shop vs Evil and Marbs and All Star and Lava which are $60 a case, which are just as good or slightly better in my opinion.

#6 mike838

mike838

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

"Slimy" paint fill is also better than liquidy fill due to the thicker fill having a greater resistance of spinning inside the shell. If the paint fill begins to spin, it will cause the center of gravity of the paintball to change and this change can cause a paintball to veer off of its normal flight path. Since paintballs usually do not spin very fast, it is not a huge problem, especially considering the seam and dimples causing a much greater deterioration of the flight path (because of uneven air resistance), but thicker fill will resist spinning more than a liquidy fill will.

#7 hopper.23

hopper.23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

I use red legion and the fill is liquidy, but it shoots great. I say focus more on accuracy than paint fill.

#8 ZeeCobb

ZeeCobb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

"Slimy" paint fill is also better than liquidy fill due to the thicker fill having a greater resistance of spinning inside the shell. If the paint fill begins to spin, it will cause the center of gravity of the paintball to change and this change can cause a paintball to veer off of its normal flight path. Since paintballs usually do not spin very fast, it is not a huge problem, especially considering the seam and dimples causing a much greater deterioration of the flight path (because of uneven air resistance), but thicker fill will resist spinning more than a liquidy fill will.

Posted Image

Team Captain of the San Jose Falcons

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users