29 replies to this topic

#1 Etek3am ftw

Etek3am ftw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

title says it. whats true paintball and everything else. i just wanna see what you guys say

#2 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

Dressing up like Power Rangers and GI Joes, then shooting each other.

#3 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

Boy, you really work hard on coming up with topics don't you?

This seem like a job for Wikipedia!

Paintball is a game[2][3][4] in which players compete, in teams or individually, to eliminate opponents by tagging them with capsules containing water soluble dye and gelatin shell outside (referred to as paintballs) propelled from a device called a paintball marker (commonly referred to as a paintball gun). Paintballs are composed of a non-toxic, biodegradable, water soluble polymer. The game is regularly played at a sporting level with organized competition involving worldwide leagues, tournaments, professional teams, and players.[5][6] Paintball technology is also used by military forces, law enforcement, para-military and security organizations to supplement military training, as well as playing a role in riot response, and non-lethal suppression of dangerous suspects.

Games can be played on very hard floors in indoor fields, or outdoor fields of varying sizes. A game field is scattered with natural or artificial terrain, which players use for tactical cover. Game types in paintball vary, but can include capture the flag, elimination, ammunition limits, defending or attacking a particular point or area, or capturing objects of interest hidden in the playing area. Depending on the variant played, games can last from seconds to hours, or even days in scenario play.

The legality of paintball varies among countries and regions. In most areas where regulated play is offered, players are required to wear protective masks, and game rules are strictly enforced. This initial game was a capture the flag style scenario. Later, Bob Gurnsey formed the National Survival Game company, which was the first firm to sell paintball equipment.[7]

:dodgy:

o8qo.jpg

#4 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

#5 TJO

TJO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

#6 Etek3am ftw

Etek3am ftw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

This seem like a job for Wikipedia!

Paintball is a game[2][3][4] in which players compete, in teams or individually, to eliminate opponents by tagging them with capsules containing water soluble dye and gelatin shell outside (referred to as paintballs) propelled from a device called a paintball marker (commonly referred to as a paintball gun). Paintballs are composed of a non-toxic, biodegradable, water soluble polymer. The game is regularly played at a sporting level with organized competition involving worldwide leagues, tournaments, professional teams, and players.[5][6] Paintball technology is also used by military forces, law enforcement, para-military and security organizations to supplement military training, as well as playing a role in riot response, and non-lethal suppression of dangerous suspects.

Games can be played on very hard floors in indoor fields, or outdoor fields of varying sizes. A game field is scattered with natural or artificial terrain, which players use for tactical cover. Game types in paintball vary, but can include capture the flag, elimination, ammunition limits, defending or attacking a particular point or area, or capturing objects of interest hidden in the playing area. Depending on the variant played, games can last from seconds to hours, or even days in scenario play.

The legality of paintball varies among countries and regions. In most areas where regulated play is offered, players are required to wear protective masks, and game rules are strictly enforced. This initial game was a capture the flag style scenario. Later, Bob Gurnsey formed the National Survival Game company, which was the first firm to sell paintball equipment.[7]

:dodgy:

well i try to keep everyone entertained

#7 The_Economist

The_Economist

It's business time.

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

Run, shoot, and hide. In any order or any combination.

#8 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:42 PM

I feel like these are just made for a higher post count

Lulzjustacat.png

#9 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

I feel like these are just made for a higher post count

I thought that the off-topic forum games were for rasing post count?

o8qo.jpg

#10 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

title says it. whats true paintball and everything else. i just wanna see what you guys say

when are you actually going to contribute to the forums instead of make a useless topic every 5 minutes?

#11 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

when are you actually going to contribute to the forums instead of make a useless topic every 5 minutes?

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#12 Etek3am ftw

Etek3am ftw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

you know some people actually like my topics including mike. but unlike you assholes who are just serious about everything and cant have any fun on the internet. im not trying to get a high comment count or whatever, im just trying to have everyone in a conversation and just talk about funny stuff. if you can get mike to tell me to stop posting these fun topics then ill stop but id like to see you try. good day, sir

#13 gtcpaintball

gtcpaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

Paintball: Competition, tactics, and having fun. Three words that sums up paintball for me.

I am a very competitive person, and I like to win, so I have to learn different methods or "tactics" to improve my game, but overall if I don't have fun, than I won't continue playing.
Visit my website at: www.gtcpaintball.com
Follow me on Twitter: @Gtcgabe12

#14 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

he commented in one of your topics...

posting useless topics like this tends to annoy people as it looks like you are trying to be a post whore... thats all...
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#15 Etek3am ftw

Etek3am ftw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

he commented in one of your topics...

posting useless topics like this tends to annoy people as it looks like you are trying to be a post whore... thats all...

he actually posted a couple times in each one of them. im not trying to be a post whore. i only post like maybe twice or once a day on stuff like this. if its bothering you then im sorry

#16 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

its not bothering me at all... unless i have to stat moving your topics or closing them down... but yes. topics like this come across as the OP just trying to boost up their post count, as they are usually pretty useless topics... entertaining to watch the shit show, but ultimately useless
Mossberg 500 ZMB

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#17 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#18 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,916 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

Me shooting people worse than me out.

When someone better than me shoots me out he is instantly a no life bumb ramping tryheard pro wannabe.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#19 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

I when I go to techpb, and see etek3am thread, i say what the fuck?

Edited by get.lit.up!, 21 February 2013 - 11:54 PM.

gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#20 Etek3am ftw

Etek3am ftw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

I when I go to techpb, and see etek3am thread, i say what the fuck?

hahaha. ill take that as a complement. thanks

#21 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

If his punctuation and capitalization were a bit better, I might actually consider taking him seriously before I start laughing.

Edited by Orange Chicken, 22 February 2013 - 12:02 AM.

#22 darthp

darthp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Workin' up that post count..
FEEDBACK +10

"Inspiration, by it's definition, comes very quickly." - Jack Wood

#23 gtcpaintball

gtcpaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

Complaining about him "working on his post count" is stupid, because you are working your own up not providing to the topic.

I'm very joyful when I see newer players enjoying the sport and when my friends come to me about what they should get. Good reason to play a sport.

#24 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

Complaining about him "working on his post count" is stupid, because you are working your own up not providing to the topic.

I'm very joyful when I see newer players enjoying the sport and when my friends come to me about what they should get. Good reason to play a sport.

But it's not asking what he should get. He's putting up posts that could be answered in a few words from someone in chat or at the local field. This one kind of struck my interest, but then I thought about it, and the only thing that we could answer seriously on this is some cheesy, poetic representation of how paintball has affected their lives.

#25 gtcpaintball

gtcpaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

But it's not asking what he should get. He's putting up posts that could be answered in a few words from someone in chat or at the local field. This one kind of struck my interest, but then I thought about it, and the only thing that we could answer seriously on this is some cheesy, poetic representation of how paintball has affected their lives.

I think you post in every one of his topics.. Haven't you posted more then he does?

Tell us what you think about paintball. a mod already said it didn't bother him. So quit complaining and contribute tothe topics you click on.

#26 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:01 PM

The topic may not bother me... just makes the op look like a post whore.. what does bother me is when I see a regular user telling another regular user what to do... you have no authority here, so, telling someone to contribute to a topic can, and has, started unproductive and inflamitiory arguments in threads like this one. Instead of acting like a mod, simply report the posts you feel are trolling, and we will take care of it. But be careful on what yiu report, as we take abuse of the report system very seriously here. Thank you
Mossberg 500 ZMB

#27 Pyrate Jim

Pyrate Jim

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

Paintball is easy.
It boils down to objective oriented goal aquisition.

To put it in reverse:
You want to "Aquire" a goal.
The "Goal" is to win, or at least do better than the other team.
You Focus, or "orient", yourself on the objective.
The "objective" is often a flag, but can be whatever the field designates.
(a flag, a prop, a blow-up sex doll, Total Elimination of the other team, whatever)
CT Co-ordinator ~ Paintball Marshals
http://www.pbmarshals.com/
PTI #2691 ~ C1, C2, C5, C5a, C6
Certified Master Airsmith
http://www.paintball-pti.com/

#28 metsfan521

metsfan521

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

Paintball = a game I wasted too much of my time and even more of my money on.

#29 Living Legends Fan

Living Legends Fan

The Scenario Paintball King!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

I enjoy these fun topics... Anyways paintball is one of the few sports out there that is almost impossible not to like.

Edited by Living Legends Fan, 26 February 2013 - 06:06 PM.

Discovered LL3... Mastered LL4... Conquered LL5... Achieve Greatness at LL6... Prevailed at LL7...

What Does LL8 Have in Store?

#30 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

Shenenangin time.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users