6 replies to this topic

#1 Silyputy

Silyputy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

so got an etek 4 about 1/2 way into summer this last year so only had it about 7-8 months played with it maybe 5-7 times. used it this last weekend so was just cleaning all my gear up and i noticed that the logo on the back of the ramer housing on the side there is wearing off i put my finger to it and took it off to find that the ink or what ever it is is coming off onto my finger. i have not soaked it in anything i just putt bolt off and clean that kind of stuff every time i use it i dont know why it is doing that? did i get a faulty one? does this happen to other people i dont know what i should do? let me know i can post pics if needed. just in case it matters its an LT model.

If they talk shit, make them eat it.

#2 Dakent

Dakent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

I don't personally have a etek but if it's ink its bound to come off sometime just like anno on guns do.

Posted Image
Luxe 2.0 Dye 68/45 Rotor i4 Feedback 4/0/0

Gearbag Sale

#3 Silyputy

Silyputy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:04 AM

I don't personally have a etek but if it's ink its bound to come off sometime just like anno on guns do.

but i mean like i can run my finger across it and it pulls all the ink off. its not a small amount like i mean its all coming off.

#4 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:27 AM

does it still feel smooth all around the edges? if so your fine, planet might of put really moist ink on the piece of metal.

#5 Fssto

Fssto

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:47 AM

Are you talking about the gem piece?

#6 Silyputy

Silyputy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

ill try and get a pic for you guys because i dont get what most of you are saying -.- sorry

#7 iiconnors

iiconnors

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:28 PM

Happend to me too. logos completely gone on the right side of the gun. The PE logo on the ASA is also prone to wiping off. :( they should have covered it with a clear rubber or plastic like the egos...

ill try and get a pic for you guys because i dont get what most of you are saying -.- sorry

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users