6 replies to this topic

#1 mustangs

mustangs

"Everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

I haven't even played with a pump gun yet but I just have that feeling I might like it. I'm not entirely sure because I've never played with that disadvantage yet. I just remember certain times that were so satisfying to hit a person with one ball after one or 2 shots. I've done it about 3 times I believe, all with my envy. First time I did it was about 2 years ago playing some hyperpipe. There were 2 guys left on the other team vs only myself. One guy I saw his elbow sticking out, took one shot, hit him right on the tip of his elbow. Second time I was with a couple of people and I see this guy standing up with his head popping out. Oblivious to where I am, I take my time, aim, shot one ball and hit him right in the goggles. Very pleasing to do that :D The final time I did it was on sunday, guy behind cover was exposing his gun I guess he didn't know how much was sticking out. I was in a fort so I didn't have a good aim on him but there was a slight hole right above me. Just aligned my barrel up to the hole in the wood, aimed as best as I could, took one shot, and hit him right on his eye/detent covers lol.

Thinking about those times I guess I can say I probably will enjoy playing pump a lot. However, I just hope I don't get too frustrated about being at a disadvantage. Also will take some time having to pump after each shot. I SUCK at walking the trigger anyways haha :rolleyes: I just use one finger to shoot a fast as I can sometimes and works fine............But, yea just a thought that popped in my head today. Keeping my eye out on the bst so I can get my first pump by next month.

#2 Vidalecent

Vidalecent

Low-end <3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

I loved playing pump my first time. I borrowed a friends bone stock 04 prostock. I couldn't get enough. I sold one of my semis and bought a pump. Haven't turn back since :)

#3 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

I have always and will always love pump.Its fun to play with,and only spending $20 to go play is just an advantage ;) .You'll love it,I pwomise.

#4 mustangs

mustangs

"Everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

I hope so lol :D I plan so much ahead because I want everything or any problem/situation I get into I want to know there's a fix or upgrade for the gun I buy. Now I know what I'm going to get...........just a very LONG wait for someone to post

#5 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

i love pump!

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#6 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

I hope you really like pump, I really enjoy it.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#7 SilentButDeadly

SilentButDeadly

I <3 old guns

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

When I was a ref up at Skirmish, we would have a pump only day with all of the staff on holidays that we were closed for. They'd bust out a big-ass crate of old, rental PMI Trracers and we'd have a blast with 'em. Even got to play against the bosses :tup:
As seen on: PBreview IOG

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users