• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pbplayer74

Pbplayer74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

Looking to finally upgrade from my G3. Shot my friends Axe love the trigger and how it shoots didnt mind the grip. Also shot another friends Etek didnt really find anything special also heard the Invasion is a great deal and I dont know much about the other two.Also thought about a used Nt11 dont know much on that either.Leaning towards the axe right now. Looking for something that shoots nice and good for tournaments. Also efficient and fairly easy to maintain. What would be the best choice?
Techpb to the front!!!

#2 Filmer_jake

Filmer_jake

My Hero: Bobby Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

I wouldn't go for a NT11, I hear they are a TON of trouble and finicky. I own a 2012 Invasion and absolutely love it. The gun shoots great, and after I was done tuning it I thought it wasn't going to shoot up to the right fps because it was quieter and smoother than my old eNVy, but it was extremely close. I was amazed by it. Definitely the best gun in its price range! You will not be disappointed.

I also must say that my invasion shoots better than my friends etek 4, and shoots better than my brothers axe. Also, my brothers axe trigger is a little to stiff for my liking, I just like them loose. But my invasion out performs all of those guns, even performs just as good as my friends ego10

Edited by Filmer_jake, 22 February 2013 - 02:24 PM.

DM12, 2011 Alien Independence, V3 Rotor, Empire 68/4500

#3 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

The NT11 is an alright gun, the problem is you HAVE to baby that marker, so since your are upgrading from a G3, I advise you to stay the fuck away from it! lol, This is because it'll give you problems out the ass. The Axe and Alien are your best bet, shoot them both and decide from there.
109.gif

#4 CptKaveman

CptKaveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

I just played with my new drone dx all day, great gun. The triggers not aweful once you get it tuned right. Also maintenance is simple as heck.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users