15 replies to this topic

#1 Wolfwood

Wolfwood

Unofficial Official Ranter.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:24 AM

I already ranted about the bus, even though it was fucking 10 minutes late today, and it was raining, and the guy is a prick and I hate him, I think I found the true problem with the bus.

People who ride it are dicks, all of them, fuck ALL of them, I hate them, I hate them so god damn much on so many levels, most of them shitty, terrible levels.
So, here I am, riding this big yellow dick-mobile full of awful people, it's busy, of course it is, it's the 12:20 bus going north, everyone wants to go somewhere.

Now, there is a woman, I'll call her stupid fucking bitch-faced dick cart wheeler of shit, or Asshole for short. If you've ever ridden a public bus, then you know there is usually a group of seats meant for the elderly, disabled and anyone who needs a seat close to the front so they don't have to climb over shit, when the bus is empty, it's perfectly acceptable to sit there, but when there are no other seats other then ONE FUCKING handicapped seat, and you take it, then I hope you sit on a pin that is infected with an STD because you deserve it, but I'll get to that later.

Anyway, I see Asshole a lot, she always rides the bus I ride when I'm going to work, but today, the bus was super packed for what the fuck ever reason, really, does it matter? The bus is terrible regardless, why not add some dead cat to your bowl of goat shit, won't make it any worse if it's already at the bottom, right? Anyway, so as I get on the bus, I walk my ass over to the back, which is of course full of people shit, because yeah, just leave your bag in the aisle, no problem, I'll just hopscotch over that. So as I ride the bus, we come to a stop, an elderly man gets on, the Handicapped seating is full, of course there is one guy who is perfectly fine, but won't get up because, hey, why not suck even more? So the elderly man walks by Asshole.

Let me paint you a picture, the Bus uses a 2x2 system for seating, meaning there are two seats on both sides and an aisle in the middle, Asshole puts her bag next to the window and sits in the other seat, now, this would be dickish enough, even if the bus was empty, as your basically saying "I'm riding the bus, yes, but I don't want to sit next to anyway, because fuck you" But she is doing this, while an elderly man walks by and has to stand, BECAUSE YOU WON'T MOVE YOUR UGLY, FAT FUCKING FACE, god damn shit eating dick gobbler. And I swear she gave him a shit-eating grin as he walked by, I didn't see because I was too busy trying to find a way to punch her in the back of the head without anyone noticing, or at least spin it to where I could play it off "Oh, yeah, you had a spider, so I punched it" but no, I know this guy, I see him around, and sometimes we talk, he has terrible arthritis in his knees, and can't stand for long, and this CUNT doesn't want to sit next to someone, god fucking forbid she should compromise or be slightly uncomfortable because she wants both seats for her ugly-ness, and it wasn't a large bag, it was a fucking small purse full of the souls of puppies and kittens she's stolen.

If this doesn't hit home, think of it this way, imagine you go to the grocery store, it's Payday and the store is fucking PACKED, and some dick in a hummer not only parks in a handicap, but he just drives in to the spot and takes up three spots at once, and now someone on crutches has to park in the back and walk up, because someone felt they were more important, "Why should I be inconvenienced? I'm center of THIS universe, bitches! Get used to it!"

And it's not just her, others do it too, you know who they are, and they aren't the only ones who make the bus as much fun as getting a prostate exam by someone who's fingers are as large as toilet paper rolls.

Hey, I have an idea, when we ride the bus, let's take everything we own and put it in the aisle! Yeah! Because, fuck everyone else, they can just teleport back there, and let's bitch and cry when our shit gets stepped on! I'm going to tell you all a very true thing that happened a few days ago.

Some twat decides that he doesn't want to hold his bag, so he puts it in the aisle, and again, the bus is packed at that time of day, so people are standing, so instead of putting his bag on his lap, no one can stand within 20 feet of it or he'll fucking piss himself and cry, because "You're going to step on it, bro!" He pulls this shit all the time, so as I walk by, he's dicking around on his shitty Iphone, and I "Accidentally" step on his ugly bitch bag, he doesn't even notice that I heard and felt something go "Snap" to this day I really hope it was the medicine to some horrible disease.

Anyway, the bus is shit, don't ride it.

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:27 AM

Why no TL;DR

because TL;DR

Ok I stopped being lazy. What are with Hawaiians and being assholes? Just drop kick that bitch and shit all over her purse and eyes.

Edited by kingJurzy, 22 February 2013 - 01:34 AM.

#3 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:01 AM

accidently kick that bitches bag under the seat if possible.

#4 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,824 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

When I was younger I used to be the biggest asshole to people like that.

Bag on the floor? I'll just step on it with my muddy ass, wet boots in the winter, or just kick it over in the summer.
Hogging up a seat with a bag? I'll just push past you and basically sit on it unless you move it.

Goooooooooooooooooood times.

#5 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

Ha, don't forget the shitheads that clog up the front of the buss when all the seats are taken. So everybody who comes in have to stand in some kind of tightly packed heard.

Fortunatly i don't have it half as bad as you. The bus is almost always empty at my stop in the moring. And im always listening to music so i really don't have a problem with riding the.

Edited by Carolus Rex, 22 February 2013 - 01:59 PM.

o8qo.jpg

#6 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

Masterfully written Rant BRAVO. I cant say I feel your pain though. I have a car ahh the benefits of being a suburban upper middle class white kid! lol. You should be a massive dick and spill something on her next time you trip over something getting onto the bus.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#7 Syrellaris

Syrellaris

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

I feel your pain man, specially since I used to ride the bus myself. God, i'm glad I don't have to do that any longer. Hearing the idiots scream and cry cuz you stepped on there poorly placed bag.. I guess thats why so many bags followed me out of the bus, with the owner screaming stop stop stop!!

#8 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

Used to ride a bus. Then I discovered something called the car.
Ahh, it's great.

#9 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

Used to ride a bus. Then I discovered something called the car.
Ahh, it's great.

#10 Perickson18

Perickson18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

Get. A car....problem solved

Sent from tapataalllkk

#11 Wolfwood

Wolfwood

Unofficial Official Ranter.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:03 AM

Ha, don't forget the shitheads that clog up the front of the buss when all the seats are taken. So everybody who comes in have to stand in some kind of tightly packed heard.

Fortunatly i don't have it half as bad as you. The bus is almost always empty at my stop in the moring. And im always listening to music so i really don't have a problem with riding the.

And that's the last we heard from Carolus.

Sent from tapataalllkk

Fucking. Genius.

I've explained this at least a dozen times, I understand in your incredibly small world view that it makes sense, but let me say it another dozen times. For me to purchase a car that isn't a huge flaming piece of shit, it would cost me nearly 2500 dollars, this includes title transfers, insurance, and other misc paperwork required by the state of Hawaii, not to mention that gas is 4.35 a gallon.

So feel free to send me $3000+ in cash and I'll be more than happy to take your advice, until then, I'll just be over here, waiting for you realize the fun and excitement of paying bills, feeding a family and making sure the lights stay on.

#12 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:51 AM

you guys do get pretty cool license plates though...

Posted Image

#13 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

Sent from tapataalllkk

Fucking. Genius.

I've explained this at least a dozen times, I understand in your incredibly small world view that it makes sense, but let me say it another dozen times. For me to purchase a car that isn't a huge flaming piece of shit, it would cost me nearly 2500 dollars, this includes title transfers, insurance, and other misc paperwork required by the state of Hawaii, not to mention that gas is 4.35 a gallon.

So feel free to send me $3000+ in cash and I'll be more than happy to take your advice, until then, I'll just be over here, waiting for you realize the fun and excitement of paying bills, feeding a family and making sure the lights stay on.

4.35 a gallon? Rub it in some more would you? That's is about half what a gallon would cost in Sweden. About 15 kr/liter or 8.80/gallon.

o8qo.jpg

#14 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

Well sheit

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#15 Perickson18

Perickson18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Sent from tapataalllkk

Fucking. Genius.

I feel bad for u lmao

Sent from tapataalllkk

#16 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

Get a nice bike.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users