2 replies to this topic

#1 Woodyballer29

Woodyballer29

Brass Eagle Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

I have and I always will be a Christian Baller.
My setup: Because I'm a bad*** Tippmann 98 custom with a shake and bake and two 20oz C02 tanks. Be jelly!

#2 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

Loosen up them cymbals son! Sound choked as hell. Honestly, you've got some good chops, but you need to work on staying in the groove, on tempo. You get lost, thats not good when you ARE the beat. Practice with a metronome. A LOT. You will improve greatly. Keep it up homie, drumming is the best.

#3 Woodyballer29

Woodyballer29

Brass Eagle Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:29 AM

Loosen up them cymbals son! Sound choked as hell. Honestly, you've got some good chops, but you need to work on staying in the groove, on tempo. You get lost, thats not good when you ARE the beat. Practice with a metronome. A LOT. You will improve greatly. Keep it up homie, drumming is the best.

Thanks man! The reason why I have the cymbals choked up is because they honestly dont sound that great the high hat sounds ok but the crash/ride sounds awful lol. I play a lot to songs but i like to change the tempo a lot when I'm soloing. Thanks for the constructive criticism though, I really do appreciate it! It may sound like I don't from the text I just wrote but there were a couple of things that needed to be clarified. Oh and drumming is the best :) I just got a new laptop and hopefully this spring I can get s recording gear so I will probably be posting some covers. I would love for your feedback. Also I will make another solo but I will take into consideration the tempo changes and try not too fool around with it so much.

Edited by Woodyballer29, 25 February 2013 - 10:58 AM.

I have and I always will be a Christian Baller.
My setup: Because I'm a bad*** Tippmann 98 custom with a shake and bake and two 20oz C02 tanks. Be jelly!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users