Kee (which owns JT) bought up most of Smart Parts when they liquidated back in 2010. I would say it looks like the 2009 Smart Parts Impulse, but the major difference I see in this picture is a macroline. Discuss!
- LPR Balanced Valve Technology
- Air Cushioned Piston
- Blue OLED Screen
- Contoured Slim Grip
- Tool-Less Clamping Feed Neck
- Wired Break Beam Eyes
- 4 Way Adjustable Magnetic Trigger
- Dual Bearing Suspended Trigger
- Dovetail Mounted ASA System
- On/Off ASA with Bleed
- Two Piece 14" Micro Honed Barrel
- Adjustable LPR
- Software Upgradable Via Mini USB
- Spring Driven Detents for Maximum Life
Edited by PieCars, 26 February 2013 - 09:28 PM.