Photo

Stupid people that can't put away their smartphones.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

Alright people, I have a little rant for you. In the past week i've been to stockholm to visit my mother. And as a late christmas gift she and I went to see arguably one of the greatest comidians in swedish history, Magnus BetnÚr. You guys would like him, because he shits and makes fun of everything. Even one one of his shows are called "Inget ńr Heligt" or "Nothing is Holy". You would think that he genuenly belives that everyone is retarded, especially young people.

I was so godamn ecxited to go see this show. And when it finally started and the light was turned it was like nothing happened. Because every godamn argument for abortion after the 216th month had their little smartphone on. Which is not only disrepectful for the comedians but also for the rest of us who are fucking sitting behind you, you asshole. And it doesn't fucking end there. I said that he thinks that the audience is stupid. Which is why the show started with somebody playing nice little piece on a cello, you know, to broaden our minds a little bit. Well it would had been nice IF THE FUCKING ASSHOLES BEHIND ME WOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP. Seriously, nobody gives two shits that you think that the music is bad. Other might enjoy it and the world doesn't circle around you fucking peice of elephant feces. And the audience started clapping before the poor woman was done. Not once, not twice, BUT FOUR FUCKING TIMES. At first it was on accident but the later ones was definantly delibrate. In the show Magnus BetnÚr said that he liked us as a whole, but thought that we were probably stupid as induviduals. You know, I dissagre. People can't shut the fuck up and ever think that they might be bothering someone else.

Bottom line, shut the fuck up and enjoy your godamn show, you can spew your pointless dribble at your friends later, out of earshot from me.

o8qo.jpg

#2 Wolfwood

Wolfwood

Unofficial Official Ranter.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

I would like to see one of his performances...

TO SWEDEN! WHERE THE MEATBALLS FLOW DOWN LIKE CASCADING RIVERS OF IKEA FURNITURE!

#3 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

This situation is ironic because I'm reading this rant on my smartphone while I'm in a movie theater...

Not really though.

Edited by madsnipes, 24 February 2013 - 06:49 PM.

#4 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

This situation is ironic because I'm reading this rant on my smartphone while I'm in a movie theater...

Not really though.

Oh so you are one of "those" people.

#5 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

i work in a theater.... i see people on their smart phones all the time while watching the movie... as long as no one comes out to us and complains about it, we dont give a damn... i live on my smart phone when i am away from home... if i am not emailing family or friends, i am checking stuff on here... or finding items we need for the theater on ebay... shit like that... ph, and angry brids... i am addicted to angry birds... its one of the few things that will make me smile these days...
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#6 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,840 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

If I paid money for a show, you can bet your ass I'll be quietly watching the show. I might whip out my phone during an intermission or something, but not during the show itself, otherwise it would be as if I just wasted my money on it.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#7 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,657 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:29 PM

TO SWEDEN! WHERE THE MEATBALLS FLOW DOWN LIKE CASCADING RIVERS OF IKEA FURNITURE!

Oh shit now I need to get me some meatballs.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#8 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvWup8CG1nE

You are more than welcome :P, but wait two month or so, you know, because of this.

Edited by Carolus Rex, 25 February 2013 - 03:00 PM.

o8qo.jpg

#9 `kook

`kook

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,921 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

Thread closed in 3..2..
It's all about the game and how you play it, All about control and if you can take it
All about your debt and if you can pay it, It's all about pain and who's gonna make it

#10 DamianE

DamianE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:37 PM

I agree entirely!

I saw Paul Mooney last year and two people behind me would not shut up! They were so close to ruining the show, until Paul called them out. He subsequently ranted for 10 minutes about white women. In hindsight, I guess their talking made the show that much better. I was laugh-crying until I almost passed out.

naimadamian.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users