No replies to this topic

#1 NewGuyOnTheMound

NewGuyOnTheMound

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

Link to pictures and video at bottom

I have two guns already and I want to get rid of one before I purchase another. It's time to sell some stuff I don't really use.

Marker: Tippmann Project Salvo
Condition: 10/10 Internals, 8/10 cosmetically. Look at the pictures.
Color: Black
Upgrades: Apex 2 (3-1 Barrel) (Is this an upgrade?)
Known Problems: None. It's a Tippmann and it was a back up gun.
Asking Price: The marker is $150 and the barrel is $60 (Citing ANSGEAR). I'm asking $150 OBO
Shipping Options: You choose. If you're in the US I'll do USPS. I live right on the other side of the border. If you want fast shipping you pay for it.
Trades of interest: Guns, tanks, nice mask, pants... I can trade.
Location of item: Surrey, British Colombia, Canada. (Let's just say Vancouver)
What is Included: Tippmann Project Salvo, Apex 2 Three in One Barrel, Original Tools, Barrel Sock, the stock barrel obviously. Do you want a plastic 200rd hopper?

This is the barrel description:
The APEX2 3-In-1 starts out as a 12" Spyder threaded APEX2 Barrel. It then converts into a 13 1/2" Tippmann A5 threaded barrel with the addition of an adapter. With the addition of the final adapter, the APEX2 Barrel will convert into a 15" Tippmann 98 threaded barrel.

Simpler: It's a 15 inch barrel that fits for 98 threads, it's a three piece barrel so you take one peice off and it turns into a 13 and a half inch barrel used for A-5 Threads, then you can take the second piece for a 12 inch Spyder threaded one. It can fit on three types of markers.

If you don't want the barrel make an offer without it, I have the stock barrel still.

VIDEO WITH ME FIRING THE GUN:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=16tKzoc37H0

The pictures are really high resolution they won't fit on the forums unless I resize them so here there are:
http://imgur.com/HtR...eRyGZ,ftd6Arb#1

Thanks for lookin

Edited by NewGuyOnTheMound, 27 February 2013 - 10:37 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users