6 replies to this topic

#1 Joakim-G_R

Joakim-G_R

Norwegian Viking.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:51 PM

What to choose, the Blackheart or the Virtue-board?
I'm just a gearwhore, and want to upgrade my board. What should i go for? The Blackheart comes stock with eyes, and the Virtue dont have eyes yet, is that correct?

Whats the best board, in "craftsmanship" ? Quality in mind..

Joakim G.
Norwegian Viking!
SmartParts SP-1, Blackheart, TechT-L7 bolt, 16" RAP4 Tac-barrel, Halo B-V35, Trinity feedneck, CAR-stock RAP4 steel-type, doubletrigger if i want..
Dangerous Power G3, CP-reg, TechT L7 bolt-engine, SLY ProMerc barrel-set.
Chopman TPX...SOLD!!:D

#2 showard54

showard54

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:51 PM

I have a SP1 and i would get the Virtue Board over the blackheart board. The virtue board is one of the best on the market with thousands of options when it comes to programming. You can buy an eye set and then your gun is performing with any type of gun.
Current Setup -
SP-1, CP Tactical W/Apex Tip, Python Kit, Ninja 68/45, Halo B W/Rip, Proto Pro Axis W/Yellow Lense

#3 Camo

Camo

You cant see me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:53 PM

Virtue all the way is is amazing how easy it is to program the settings
Yes I eat paintballs.... What?

Got to love life

#4 Ames

Ames

I hated ions beafore it was cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:57 PM

despite being an "upgrade board" blackhearts are still pretty crappy, virtue boards are amazing

Edited by Ames, 25 March 2009 - 08:57 PM.

Beautiful Raceframe'd round body CCM S5
Virtue'd Vlocity
68/45 Maxflo
CP 10in .685 barrel

#5 KonekoZombie PB

KonekoZombie PB

Bob Long Lives in Vice City Why

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:50 PM

virtue all the way

Koneko means kitten in Japanese =^.^=

TIMMY MILITIA, **HALO CLAN**, and ze Grammar Nazi's.

#6 Vandal

Vandal

Aloof

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:50 PM

I'd definitely go blackheart. I'm picking up one for my Vibe as well as getting an SP-1 with it already installed from ANS for woodsball. Go with the virtue and you have to buy a qev and eyes (not out yet for that board and I wouldn't hold my breath) separately. After my Vibe had seemingly acted up (bolt bouncing off paint from feedneck being too tight on my piece of shit eggy II), I'd say eyes are a must for an upgrade. And just how is a virtue better for an SP-1? Is he taking the fucker to world cup to play with?!

Man I hate dumb advice... Its only paintball, try not to go overboard. Its dry turf, it'll hurt!
The attitude of one towards his fellows must be that of a patient, wary and humorous keeper in an asylum. If he loses his patience, he will kill the inmates; if he stops watching, they will kill him; and if he loses his sense of humor, that is to say, his sense of perspective, he will go insane himself. -Motta

#7 Joakim-G_R

Joakim-G_R

Norwegian Viking.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:59 PM

Yeah, its the freakin eyes that i want, just to be sure it dont break paint, that is so boring to be out in the woods, and break paint.
I have only broken shit-old DP High Performance-balls, not any other balls actually. But when it runs 11BPS, its not that big of a deal with or without eyes.

The only thing i see that Virtue has, and the Blackheart doesnt, is the "as much BPS as your guns internals can manage", Blackheart is pinned at 20BPS max ROF ?

EDIT:
Does the new boards (Blackheart and Virtue) have the option to change between fire-modes "on the fly" ?

Edited by Joakim-G_R, 28 March 2009 - 08:08 PM.

Norwegian Viking!
SmartParts SP-1, Blackheart, TechT-L7 bolt, 16" RAP4 Tac-barrel, Halo B-V35, Trinity feedneck, CAR-stock RAP4 steel-type, doubletrigger if i want..
Dangerous Power G3, CP-reg, TechT L7 bolt-engine, SLY ProMerc barrel-set.
Chopman TPX...SOLD!!:D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users