64 replies to this topic

#51 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:01 AM

Am I the only one urqed by the lack of an On/Off ASA? 

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#52 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:10 AM

Am I the only one urqed by the lack of an On/Off ASA? 

Maybe. It's removable, and the stock can be removed to expose another ASA for an air stock.

#53 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:33 AM

Most,, (and my most i mean a majority of milsim players I have seen) Run a remote line set-up, and a vast majority of them have a check valve, So to turn the valve off, then shoot 2-3 dry fires and remove all the pressure, works just as good as a on/off. 

YES, thats REALLY cool. I saw the original design, but didnt know He updated with a mag-fed style. 
THAT is a Awesome marker.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#54 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:00 PM

Most,, (and my most i mean a majority of milsim players I have seen) Run a remote line set-up, and a vast majority of them have a check valve, So to turn the valve off, then shoot 2-3 dry fires and remove all the pressure, works just as good as a on/off. 

YES, thats REALLY cool. I saw the original design, but didnt know He updated with a mag-fed style. 
THAT is a Awesome marker.

Forget the T15, I want that. With a stock. Maybe something with 4 CO2 cartriges in the stock that you can rotate through. t'would be badass

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#55 Rican Medic

Rican Medic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

\begin{rant}

And another M(insert number here) look-alike thats still useless when you put a mask on. 

Maybe its just me, But Im tired of Magfed = Real life Guns 

Maybe one day someone will get it, someone will understand that stocks that Work in Real life, Dont work in paintball. they never do. The phantom's L and T stocks are attatched to the bottom of the frame, Not because of looks, But because it works better in a paintball setting, They are not bulky plastic but rather a thin metal tube, Because its lighter and easier to hold and swap hands with.
the DAM FINALLY got paintball stocks right and had the stock drop from the back so you could actually put your mask somewhere. Follow suit. 

if your using a tank, allow players to use that from the frame, If your using a remote line, Keep the stock on the Frame not the back cap of the marker. if your using stock-Air combo, Then use the frames ASA!!!!  

Paintball guns pretty much never ever....ever warrant the use of rails. For the 1 thing you can put on a rail that is somewhat situation specific and useful in paintball. There is another 100 rail attachments that are useless, Get rails off the barrels, Get them off the ends of markers, it adds weight that does nothing but hinder the speed you can raise and aim the marker. 

45, or 86 Grip frames. Hell even 45 humpback if you custom like that. M16 grips suck in paintball, your not nicely laying behind the marker with your hands in a forward facing position. 
Your shoved up against a tiny ass tree being shot at from 2 angles trying to keep tucked, 45 frames are easier to work with in these situations 

Good lord I feel like I could go on for a long time, Mag fed markers Are REALLY COOL. But I want a Paintball marker, Not a "insert Look alike replica" here.

You dont see People in baseball throwing soccer balls
You dont see hockey players with golf clubs (unless they didnt get in the play-offs :P )
You dont see pool players lining the table up with Crime scene ballistic trajectory equipment and shit

Why do we see paintball guns trying to look like real guns? Mil-sim can be awesome sure, But I think Mil-sim needs to be reminded that what works in paintball is fundamentally different then when your shooting a bullet 300 Meters into some bro's testicles. 

\end{rant}

while on one hand, you're saying its cool, and on the other hand, you're saying its garbage. You can't hate something and wonder why people use it, and then on the other side of your mouth (more like keyboard), put in caps letters how cool it is. That's just way too much contradiction for my taste

Edited by Rican Medic, 07 July 2013 - 05:32 PM.

#56 smurfinator22

smurfinator22

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

i like how they integrated the feedneck into the dust cover

and that you can switch out the dust covers for mag fed only
no more ugly bolt on cover like the mrx or tiberius t9.1

#57 saintnoir

saintnoir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:59 AM

stark makes a zetamag feed for phantoms

1094646_426856927434073_2088665284_o.jpg

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion"
2k3 dark angel,2k1 c@c angel,dark ir3,2k1 angel,99 led,2k2 lcd,2kad,05,06 speed,g7,A1,A1 fly......yup i like angels

#58 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

N-n-n-necro post!

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

#59 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

its said to come out soon so probably in the first 3 months of next year or even around Christmas time

Edited by III Kezia III, 25 October 2013 - 04:41 AM.

Lulzjustacat.png

#60 Exile308

Exile308

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

Too bad we have no ideal what "soon" actually means

#61 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:07 AM

Found some pics of the internals.

tib02_zps965b4dc9.jpg

tib01_zps62f530a9.jpg

#62 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,147 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:53 AM

Well that's new.

It looks like a sear tripping spring driven blowback spool.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 27 February 2014 - 11:53 AM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#63 ragu

ragu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:35 PM

This mag system is great, I'd love to see Tiberius do an electro version which could also work sans battery like the crossover. I'm not about to buy a magfed without eyes after seeing the issues all the guys round here are constantly having with their magfeds. Chop central no matter how much they spend. Paint here is rubbish which doesn't help.

I don't have that problem at all with my ats chain mag. :)  Paint isnt great here either.

Paintball guns pretty much never ever....ever warrant the use of rails. For the 1 thing you can put on a rail that is somewhat situation specific and useful in paintball. There is another 100 rail attachments that are useless, Get rails off the barrels, Get them off the ends of markers, it adds weight that does nothing but hinder the speed you can raise and aim the marker.

I found that rails are a bitc* to clean and when you do they still have magic paint in the cracks, either minimal railing just for the accessories you use or have it covered up.  I think the handguards where you can remove or add those really small ris rails anywhere on it would work best.

Edited by ragu, 27 February 2014 - 02:42 PM.

Watch my Paintball Music Video Mag-fed chain-fed action

Walk Away Paintball Music Video:

https://www.youtube....h?v=a9UzZUCgkqI

#64 Gio24Dude

Gio24Dude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:05 PM

10001517_751660898191164_36816703_n.jpg
T15 RIFLE - Shipping to dealers first week of April. Retails at $499.95! 

The revolutionary T15 magazine fed paintball marker is the first of its kind offering a true .68 caliber 1 to 1 AR rifle platform. The T15 features a rugged lightweight aluminum body that will withstand the harshest conditions while maintaining optimum durability. Equipped to use our 19/20rd continuous feed magazines or a standard hopper, the T15 features an integrated 13ci/3000psi tank/stock combo.

SPECS

• 2 Piece Cast Aluminum Construction

• Aluminum Quad Rail Handguard

• 13ci/3000psi Tank/Stock Combo

• Low Profile Flip Up Sights

• 2 Pin Quick Dissemble

• Functional Charging Handle

• 19/20 Continuous Feed First Strike Magazines

• Magazine and Hopper Feed

• Includes Two Magazines

• Packaged in Durable Side Rifle Case

Edited by Gio24Dude, 11 March 2014 - 04:06 PM.

#65 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,121 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:53 PM

\begin{rant}

And another M(insert number here) look-alike thats still useless when you put a mask on. 

Maybe its just me, But Im tired of Magfed = Real life Guns 

Maybe one day someone will get it, someone will understand that stocks that Work in Real life, Dont work in paintball. they never do. The phantom's L and T stocks are attatched to the bottom of the frame, Not because of looks, But because it works better in a paintball setting, They are not bulky plastic but rather a thin metal tube, Because its lighter and easier to hold and swap hands with.
the DAM FINALLY got paintball stocks right and had the stock drop from the back so you could actually put your mask somewhere. Follow suit. 

if your using a tank, allow players to use that from the frame, If your using a remote line, Keep the stock on the Frame not the back cap of the marker. if your using stock-Air combo, Then use the frames ASA!!!!  

45, or 86 Grip frames. Hell even 45 humpback if you custom like that. M16 grips suck in paintball, your not nicely laying behind the marker with your hands in a forward facing position. 
Your shoved up against a tiny ass tree being shot at from 2 angles trying to keep tucked, 45 frames are easier to work with in these situations 

Good lord I feel like I could go on for a long time, Mag fed markers Are REALLY COOL. But I want a Paintball marker, Not a "insert Look alike replica" here.

You dont see People in baseball throwing soccer balls
You dont see hockey players with golf clubs (unless they didnt get in the play-offs :P )
You dont see pool players lining the table up with Crime scene ballistic trajectory equipment and shit

Why do we see paintball guns trying to look like real guns? Mil-sim can be awesome sure, But I think Mil-sim needs to be reminded that what works in paintball is fundamentally different then when your shooting a bullet 300 Meters into some bro's testicles. 

\end{rant}

this is why a mid 1980s phantom, is a better gun then ANY mag feed not shooting FSR

The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users