3 replies to this topic

#1 PieCars

PieCars

Time to nut up or shut up

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

So to start off their season, a local field is having a Cold War scenario game. My friend and I are trying to get as many of our friends to sign up as we can. One of the kids we invited asked me if he could borrow the gun, so here lies my first question. I was planning on just using my MR-1 because it's a rock and won't die on me. There's still snow on the ground and everything. But normally my MR-1 is the gun I loan out. I want to know whether or not it's safe to use my drone dx to play, since 1.) then i could lend out the spyder and 2.) i would much rather use my better gun. The field paint is polar ice, and I have a pinokio, so paint brittleness shouldn't be a problem.

A side note, any tips you guys could give me about scenario games would be useful and greatly appreciated.

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!! Posted Image

My Feedback 4/0/0

#2 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

I think your drone should be fine, just dont go dropping it in the snow and leaving it there.

#3 SCHULER

SCHULER

paintball isnt just a sport, it a way of life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

You should be fine.
Feedback>http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210389
Gear bag>http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=216345&st=0&p=3195781&fromsearch=1&#entry3195781

#4 GoG-eXTCy

GoG-eXTCy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:43 PM

You should be alright just dont let it freeze if it is under 35 degrees i would stay on the safe side and not take it..
Been Playing Paintball for 2 years.... Also recommend me a New Gun For Under $275!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users