Photo

Gravity League Event 1 @ Yankee Paintball May 4.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Yankee Paintball

Yankee Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:11 AM

Sorry for the delay folks. I recently broke my ankle and will be having surgery on it in a few weeks. That really messed up my schedule. Here are the details.

Gravity League Event 1 is May 4th. The format is 3 man, limited paint, pump, speedball. Each player goes into the field with 40 paintballs but may redistribute them before they start.
The cost is $150 per team including 1,000 paintballs. If you're flying solo it's $50 and no paint, come any way as we often make teams at the event. Doors open at 9, you can walk the field until 9:40 and the captains meeting is at 9:45. We will start promptly at 10.
As always your tourney entry includes open play on Sunday. Free camping is available but you need to let me know in advance. If you have any questions or want to register email me Eric@yankeepaintball.com.

Our special is running again this season, if you register for both Gravity League events at Yankee (the second is in August date TBD later) the cost is only $250.
Thanks and I'll see you on the field.
Connecticut's woodsball field! Bookmark www.yankeepaintball.com Closed for the winter, reopening April 7th, 2012.
Authorized Dealer for CCI, Tippmann, Planet Eclipse, Tiberius Arms, and DYE . Distributor for Valken, KEE,APP and Procaps.
Need Yankee Paintball info fast? Email.

"That blew so hard all my old Nintendo games started working again."~Dstyles75

#2 Yankee Paintball

Yankee Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

Well I just got my ankle screwed back together but I should be mobile enough to keep score and hand out bacon. See you guys there.
Connecticut's woodsball field! Bookmark www.yankeepaintball.com Closed for the winter, reopening April 7th, 2012.
Authorized Dealer for CCI, Tippmann, Planet Eclipse, Tiberius Arms, and DYE . Distributor for Valken, KEE,APP and Procaps.

#3 Yankee Paintball

Yankee Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

Get your teams signed up! As always, bacon and cheese its to first place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users