• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 mndunku

mndunku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:11 AM

I need some ways to make paintball money I'm only 13 so help me out turning 14 in may

#2 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,610 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

Blow.....balloons?
No but look around for little jobs such as mowing lawns or walking dogs or babysitting. At that age, you won't get a job. I was fortunate enough to get one through some loopholes, but thats unlikely for most people. With small jobs, ask for 20-25$ per job and just save up.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#3 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

Blow.....balloons?
No but look around for little jobs such as mowing lawns or walking dogs or babysitting. At that age, you won't get a job. I was fortunate enough to get one through some loopholes, but thats unlikely for most people. With small jobs, ask for 20-25$ per job and just save up.

blowing and creating balloon animals is an actually great way to make money, I've made about $100 in one sitting at the park back when my dad used to teach me, and about $400 in total before i stopped making them. You don't even need to know how to make difficult stuff either. Mainly boys will want swords or a dog or a hat, and girls want hearts, hats, or a flower. The most ballons you'll ever use for one sculpture is the flower which is 2 balloons. If you charge by however many balloons you use to make the item you'll make more than enoigh to be in the black.

Lulzjustacat.png

#4 Corysllw

Corysllw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

Teach guitar? That's what I do for $100 a month.

#5 mndunku

mndunku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:17 AM

Bump

#6 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:42 AM

Have you seen the movie Tower Heist? No of course you haven't it was horrible... You could always kidnap yourself... or do what every other kid your age can do mow lawns, house work, small extremely part time jobs, work at the field or pray to the almighty Jabba the Hutt for mercy on your soul...

Posted Image

Edited by spqr-king, 13 March 2013 - 10:44 AM.

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

#7 riddler

riddler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:51 AM

get a job, you dirty hippie!

#8 mndunku

mndunku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

Too young

#9 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

Too young

At 14 you can legally work in most states you just need permission from your school, parents and the establishment that wishes to hire you. I got my first job when I was 14 at a ghetto chuckee cheese... my co workers were all female students between the ages of 15 and 21 it was awesome... I actually met my future wife at that job lmfaoPosted Image

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

#10 Lime

Lime

The Superior Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

Have you seen the movie Tower Heist? No of course you haven't it was horrible...

That movie was fantastic. You just watched it wrong.

I love you.

#11 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:51 AM

I got working papers.....its actually very simple. you go to your office or atheltic office or wherever you got to get the legal documents to get papaers, then your nurse fills out the physical/doctor part, after that you fill in your name date of birth, etc and then finally you take it to your wherever you get them approved and then wallah you get them. it took me 1 day to get them.Also you will need a parent/guardian signature
It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

#12 dosh

dosh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

Reffing at the field might work. Make a trade with the owner for air and paint in return for your help.

#13 mndunku

mndunku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

ok thanks any other suggestions cause i need to get a new loader cause my reloader b broke

#14 mndunku

mndunku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

any other suggestions

#15 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

unfortunately, it will be hard for you to get a job. the best job for you would be working with family, or mow lawns/babysit ect. or you can be like me and collect cans. go around the day everybody puts their recycling bins out and take their cans. also you can have a garage sale. i had one yesterday and made like $150. Posted Image

#16 mndunku

mndunku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

do u know any jobs that hire at 14

#17 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

do u know any jobs that hire at 14

stop and shops usually hire alot of people
It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

#18 mndunku

mndunku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

ok ny other suggestions

#19 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

some grocery stores may hire you as a bag boy. and MAYBE resturaunts as a bus boy

#20 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

Mowing lawns is probably the easiest and fastest way to make money. Generally people will give you $20 each time you do it and once a week it will need mowed. Some people want their yard mowed twice a week, just more money. If you get around 5 people (could be neighbors, everyone on your block, relatives) you can mow every yard in an afternoon or even take 2 days after school and you'll have $100. More lawns, more money. Just don't try to start off with 10+ lawns.

Keep in mind working almost every day after work for minimum wage will have you working twice or three times as much and you'll be making less; however, this will look better on resumes for future jobs.

mow lawns in the spring/summer, rake leaves in the fall, and shovel drive ways in the winter. Very easy ways to make a ton of money with a lot less work than people have to much "pride" to do. Realistically, they are lazy morons.

Using this idea I made enough money to fuel my paintball hobby, bought my first and second car with cash each over $3000, kept up with maintenance on them, went to family things like worlds of fun, six flags etc., and had a little set back to use while going to my tech school in another state.

#21 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

Mowing lawns is probably the easiest and fastest way to make money. Generally people will give you $20 each time you do it and once a week it will need mowed. Some people want their yard mowed twice a week, just more money. If you get around 5 people (could be neighbors, everyone on your block, relatives) you can mow every yard in an afternoon or even take 2 days after school and you'll have $100. More lawns, more money. Just don't try to start off with 10+ lawns.

Keep in mind working almost every day after work for minimum wage will have you working twice or three times as much and you'll be making less; however, this will look better on resumes for future jobs.

mow lawns in the spring/summer, rake leaves in the fall, and shovel drive ways in the winter. Very easy ways to make a ton of money with a lot less work than people have to much "pride" to do. Realistically, they are lazy morons.

Using this idea I made enough money to fuel my paintball hobby, bought my first and second car with cash each over $3000, kept up with maintenance on them, went to family things like worlds of fun, six flags etc., and had a little set back to use while going to my tech school in another state.

lol sounds like you are making a living on yardwork.

#22 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,610 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

I wish I could have done yard work when I was 13-14. Arizona man, the place where mowing lawns are unheard of, and where nobody knows what a basement looks like.

#23 ivera23

ivera23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:39 PM

I started playing when i was 14 and my parents could not buy me anything. So i started mowing my neighbors lawn. She would give me 60 a month and that was all my paintball money. 15 for the entrance fee and the rest for paint. If u really want the money u will find the way. I also use to recycle cans.

#24 mndunku

mndunku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

Bump

#25 JEEP GUY

JEEP GUY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:30 PM

every suggestion thus far has been good, lawns, babysitting etc.. u just have to look at whats available to u.. where do u live? what businesses are within walking, riding your bike and so on.. if u live in the city, lawns aren't an option but there's always elderly people that have odd jobs that need to be done.. where's the paper boy?? look into getting a paper route, or something along those lines.. just remember, there is no easy way u have to work for the things u want in life..

#26 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,610 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

every suggestion thus far has been good, lawns, babysitting etc.. u just have to look at whats available to u.. where do u live? what businesses are within walking, riding your bike and so on.. if u live in the city, lawns aren't an option but there's always elderly people that have odd jobs that need to be done.. where's the paper boy?? look into getting a paper route, or something along those lines.. just remember, there is no easy way u have to work for the things u want in life..

I was a busser for Olive Garden at 15, since there are no lawns and no ones reads the paper here.

#27 mndunku

mndunku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:22 PM

should i get a g4 or what gun

#28 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

well whats your price range?

#29 mndunku

mndunku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:38 AM

300 or less

#30 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

I was a busser for Olive Garden at 15, since there are no lawns and no ones reads the paper here.

I worked as a busser as well from 8th grade through high school. Even during football and basketball season I would work on Sundays just to have some extra money. Though at the time I didn't play paintball but I had extra money etc.

#31 guitarsandpaintball

guitarsandpaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

Landscape. Started that when i was 13. The money is good, the job is always outdoors in the fresh air and you get in really, really good shape. And if you can't work with an actual landscaper try the basics. Help neighbors with leaf raking. Tidy the lawns. Pull weeds. Slap an ipod in and go to work on little, time-consuming tasks most people never get to. Most parents will happily give money so they don't have to worry about mowing the lawn.

Also, not a steady method, but my friends and i collect scrap metal each year before the big Invasion of Normandy. It's usually enough to buy extra food and offset some paint. Especially when you're trying to make quick money to upgrade equipment. :tup:

Good luck! Be creative and work hard. ;)
Don't tell me you don't sit at the window all day after ordering something. The fucking worst is getting a 'loluwerenttin' letter and having to pick it up. - Schadenfreude Fanatic

http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=218192

#32 Bigman3

Bigman3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

Try getting a job at the paintball field you want to play at! Try reffing or something.

#33 Bunneh

Bunneh

Weekend Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:30 PM

Mow lawns, get some working papers if possible.

#34 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

For those of you wondering why my screenname is poopfairy, it's because it's the name of the business I run with a few neighborhood kids. " wish granted, we'll make your dog's poop disappear." hope this helps.
I am a raccoon.

#35 jakesd1995

jakesd1995

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:36 PM

Well late happy birthday man, I'm not sure how much money your parents have but they might pay you to do chores for them, filing or boring stuff that they do for work you could ask if you can do it and get a bit of cash. Also just ask around the neighborhood for jobs and Dog walking and babysitting make a ton of cash.

#36 mndunku

mndunku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:10 PM

thanks

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users