103 replies to this topic

#101 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:08 PM

Because thats how i want to play. I dont go around telling people they cant ramp (i know i say the shouldnt, but i never say they cant) usually its because the guys at my airball field will use NXL, and in the woods the guys use PSP. I use semi against PSP and semi, NXL vs NXL

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

#102 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

Also something you guys dont seem to realize is that this is what is known as a forum. Forums are filled with opinions. whether you think they are right or wrong, they belong here. You all seriously need to rethink yourselves. If i want to believe that accuracy is affected by barrels, let me. When have i ever told anyone they are stupid/ignorant/dumb etc. for liking the axe. When have i ever judged any of you really. This website is FULL of opinionated, self righteous assholes, myself included. So why do you not allow me to have my opinions, theories, thoughts, preferences, etc. If someone can give me one good, non sarcastic, reason why I am not allowed to have a unique opinion, i will jump on everyone's bandwagon. I will recommend the axe to every noob asking G5 vs Etha, i will never recommend a stacked tube poppet, i will conform to everyone else's exacting standards.

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

#103 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,111 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:19 PM

I believe barrels affect accuracy ≠ barrels affect accuracy

You can believe whatever you want to believe. However, if you wish to convince others that what you believe is correct, you need evidence to back it up. Don't get mad when your opinions alone aren't enough to convince others.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 24 June 2013 - 04:24 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#104 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

Why the fuck would you rock NXL full auto in a 5v5? The point of playing with players better than you are is to gain skill. You are losing skill taht way.

And to consider TippmannPlayer was all like "I use uncapped semi, like a man". And yes playing people better than you is meant to help you become a better a player, not stupid shit like "did you see that I just rolled over that Jonny Danger guy on that D1 team with my 25bps full autoz rofl"
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users