Photo

PSP Dallas open in 3 days. Who's your pick to win?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

My prediction for pro:
1.Infamous
2.impact
3.BRL
4.Heat
5.Damage
6.C.E.P.
7.Aftershock
8.Dynasty

dynasty takes last place? right.

Quick news flash for you, dynasty sucked a fat one all throughout 2012. The ironmen & the ton tons have a better chance than them, I just put them there as a wild card.

news flash for you, dynasty won NPPL Vegas.

That's NPPL, it's not as hard as PSP. 4 teams pulled out of it this year for a reason.

But you honestly believe CEP, who has never won a pro game will finish ahead of them? gotta be trolling.

#52 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,750 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

Ironmen, heat, and XSV are my bets! God I hope one of em wins.
109.gif

#53 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:59 AM

anyone who firmly believes that PSP is harder than the NPPL, or vice versa, is an idiot.
neither series is a cake walk and as of last year, the NPPL pro ranks were just as challenging as the PSP's.

and since you mentioned it, almost every team that has pulled out of NPPL has done so because of sponsorship reasons.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#54 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:05 AM

anyone who firmly believes that PSP is harder than the NPPL, or vice versa, is an idiot.
neither series is a cake walk and as of last year, the NPPL pro ranks were just as challenging as the PSP's.

and since you mentioned it, almost every team that has pulled out of NPPL has done so because of sponsorship reasons.

Im not a pro paintball player so I cant speak on how hard the ranks are but I just listen to the guys that are. And I have heard the majority of them call the PSP "big league paintball".

yea I kept seeing banner ads for asianbeaver.com until I cleared my cache

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#55 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:28 AM

If the teams pulled out for sponsorship reasons, that also says something about what the sponsors think of the NPPL. Soo... Think about who you just called idiots. The pros want to challenge themselves, that's why almost no one is going to NPPL Denver.

Edited by Poopfairy35, 09 March 2013 - 09:28 AM.

I am a raccoon.

#56 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

If the teams pulled out for sponsorship reasons, that also says something about what the sponsors think of the NPPL. Soo... Think about who you just called idiots. The pros want to challenge themselves, that's why almost no one is going to NPPL Denver.

KEE and Dye bankroll the PSP. they told their teams not to play it, because they dont want a competitor getting their money. no more, no less.
I didn't say NPPL was harder than the PSP, i said thats its dumb to think that one league is harder than the other. they are both equally hard. if you can sit there and say it with a straight face, that just tells me you haven't played both formats and are just assuming. the PSP is a much better league than the NPPL. i've been saying that since 2006. but not because the teams are better or the game is harder.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#57 Moraken

Moraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

hopin to see vicious and impact do well

#58 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:02 AM

KEE and Dye bankroll the PSP. they told their teams not to play it, because they dont want a competitor getting their money. no more, no less.
I didn't say NPPL was harder than the PSP, i said thats its dumb to think that one league is harder than the other. they are both equally hard. if you can sit there and say it with a straight face, that just tells me you haven't played both formats and are just assuming. the PSP is a much better league than the NPPL. i've been saying that since 2006. but not because the teams are better or the game is harder.

I can't really argue that... God I hate losing arguements.
I am a raccoon.

#59 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

Not pro division by any means but Im rooting for local team Hosile Ground (D3)and Air Assault Factory (not sure if theyre going to this event though).

They are. I believe AAF has to play D3 too this season.

Bracket A winner will be the Heat.

Bracket B will be a battle between the Russians and Impact.

I'd like to see Infamous take Bracket C. I think they have the skill to do it, especially since they're in the easiest bracket.

I would guess that HH will take the event simply because of their success last year.

NPPL's irrelevant. Nobody cares about it and in a few years it will be obsolete unless they switch things around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users