3 replies to this topic

#1 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:43 AM

Not a bad day of paintball but this ending my filming for that day the rest of the footage looks greasy lol

This is just something I learned overtime from watching players better then me. Its simple but a lot of kids and new players almost always just run off the field after they feel a hit or if something goes wrong even if its a quick fix... You are not out until you are shot out... moral of the story! I know most of you guys already know this so just enjoy the footage of my camera taking a direct hit and think of how hard it was for me to clean all the paint off...

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

#2 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

when my G6R was down most of the Day on monday, I was just being a scout and just looking around calling out positions. :wub:

#3 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:04 AM

when my G6R was down most of the Day on monday, I was just being a scout and just looking around calling out positions. :wub:

You my friend have the right idea! Im actually glad I didnt get frustrated in this video because normally I would have just flipped my shit and walked out to fix my marker considering it was practice but the video serves a good lesson! I was proud of how instinctual it is for me now made me feel good lol

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

#4 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

A-5 went down one Saturday and I had it disassembled on the field calling out everyone's position to the rest of my team behind me. Took a while to pick everything up after finally getting surrendered, should have had a pistol on me cuz that d-bag makes sure I remember that he made an unarmed player surrender.....Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users