• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JJwarns

JJwarns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:07 PM

I have begun creating the first paintball team for my university (Canadian of course) and am super excited to get it going. If my team becomes a success, I hope that one day it will inspire other university/college students to develop teams across Canada. The states has a similar set-up currently in which school teams compete against one another in the same way hockey, lacrosse, and soccer teams would. Paintball is more expensive in Canada than the us because we import almost everything. I believe that if we promote paintball play among universities it will lead to an explosion in demand for the paintball market to either converge in Canada or fuel the birth of new paintball companies in Canada. I have the dream to one day participate in a Canadian paintball league against other schools Canada wide. I want to know what you guys think, and I hope others are inspired to form paintball teams for their schools.
JJWarns
GoG eNMey
68/4500
Halo Too

#2 Silyputy

Silyputy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:28 PM

i saw amazing idea and i wish you the best of luck. I live in Canada also. But yes i would love to see all the schools going at it to win.

If they talk shit, make them eat it.

#3 CrowsFeast1

CrowsFeast1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

Cool dream. Going to take a while. I might be able to play for a university team for the first year or so, but I'm really a woodsballer :P

What school are you starting the team at?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users