#2 Totes Magotes

Totes Magotes

Latress on the menjay.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

Proto rail

The ul frame is very comfortable and the rail uses many of the same parts as the reflex rail . Plus you have Dye's customer service which is a plus.
Posted Image

#3 What is my Display Name

What is my Display Name

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

Proto Rail....Dont make the mistake of buying DP

#4 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

Proto rail

The ul frame is very comfortable and the rail uses many of the same parts as the reflex rail . Plus you have Dye's customer service which is a plus.

The proto rail doesn't use the Ultralight frame, it uses a composite frame to save on costs.

Honestly a G4/5 isn't at all bad if you know how to take apart and maintain a marker, if you know what it needs you will be fine. The g4 and the g5 both have wonderful ergonomics and triggers for the price. that being said, the rail is smoother, quieter, and just as efficient. I'd take the rail though

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#5 syllabuz

syllabuz

Just Keepin' It Real...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:02 AM

I have a Spec R, its very much like the G4. and I also got the G5.
I find them very easy to tech. I had more trouble teching my DM.

POS

#6 Totes Magotes

Totes Magotes

Latress on the menjay.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:22 AM

Proto rail

The proto rail doesn't use the Ultralight frame, it uses a composite frame to save on costs.

Honestly a G4/5 isn't at all bad if you know how to take apart and maintain a marker, if you know what it needs you will be fine. The g4 and the g5 both have wonderful ergonomics and triggers for the price. that being said, the rail is smoother, quieter, and just as efficient. I'd take the rail though

The proto rail doesn't use a TRUE ultralite frame as lets say the reflex rail or older DMs but it still uses a composite ultralite frame with the exact same ergonomics minus the button pad on the back.
Posted Image

#7 Scirca

Scirca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

Rail. If you don't want a rail, anything but DP. Even better than both, buy a used supergun.

#8 Billy Badass-RPF

Billy Badass-RPF

Doctor wrote me a prescription, for more cowbell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

What's with all the hate on a DP G5's. I'd take it over a rail any day.
If I didn't buy so many guns for the sole purpose of fondling them i'd be a very rich man.
Am I the only one that when they see FEP QUEST they read it as FAP-QUEST then chuckle silently?
BST TIPX
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217819

#9 evilwho

evilwho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

Threshold find one

#10 assm

assm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:48 PM

everyone who talks bad about dp never really shot one...go shoot the g5 and go shoot what ever crap you want...you will be plenty happy with the g5...please are such snobs and closed minded...but REALLY you should shoot both...its all preference

#11 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

:dodgy:

everyone who talks bad about dp never really shot one...go shoot the g5 and go shoot what ever crap you want...you will be plenty happy with the g5...please are such snobs and closed minded...but REALLY you should shoot both...its all preference

No, I have shot well maintained DP markers, and they still break down and shoot poorly.

There is no reason to take a G3,4,5... over a Rail or eXTCy.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users