2 replies to this topic

#1 Uncle Eggos

Uncle Eggos

"Gosh Dangit the Skitters"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

Hi everyone, I'm a little new in the photography world. I'm looking into getting a Canon T3i, where's the best place to buy with the best deals?

Jesus, it's like someone shat in to a Kid Cuisine box after they went to Taco Bell for some fourth meal, god, and people EAT that.

Live in or visiting the Carolina's? Check out Paintball Central.
Posted Image

#2 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:25 AM

Hi everyone, I'm a little new in the photography world. I'm looking into getting a Canon T3i, where's the best place to buy with the best deals?

New: bhphotovideo.com, adorama.com (an adorama refurb camera is an AMAZING deal), and amazon.

my personal vote, if you're trying to get a really good deal, would be an adorama refurb.
they match the manufacturer's warranty, and perhaps im mistaken, but they even give you a full year while canon might give you 6-months. worst case scenario its equal to canon's.

and before you say "i dont want a refurb because its already broken", thats not true. those cameras are sent back to canon. fixed completely, updated and double checked to insure quality, and then sent back out.
in some scenarios the refurb camera is better than new as it guaranteed to work on arrival since they get extra quality assurance before heading out of the door. i bought my 7D refurbished and it came looking like a brand new camera. the only way i'd know it was a refurb is because it comes in a canon white box rather than canon's standard box.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#3 crich775

crich775

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:18 PM

Support your local camera shop.
Rest In Peace Jacob Espindola 1-12-07
OEF Vet 2011-2012, Combat Infantryman Badge Recipient

0 user(s) are reading this topic