Photo

Tell me what you think?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: What did you think? (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you enjoy the article?

1. Yes (5 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:20 AM

The Feed

I just launched a website for my youtube channel and just posted my first personal opinion piece about the thought that magfed/semi is more difficult then ramping/speedball/electronic. I was just wondering if you guys could read the article and tell me what you think? I trust some of your opinions so hopefully you guys read it and if you like it ill post more if not ill just stick to news blurbs...

SHAKA BRAHHHHHH Posted Image

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

#2 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:51 AM

I think you've pretty well hit the right note that any way you choose to play is going to have its own challenges, and there's just no objective "harder" way to play paintball. I like that you further make the point of saying that these differences are okay, and we probably shouldn't worry about them so much. I wouldn't be upset if you went back to write more about it - it's almost too small a bite.
Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

#3 spqr-king

spqr-king

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

I think you've pretty well hit the right note that any way you choose to play is going to have its own challenges, and there's just no objective "harder" way to play paintball. I like that you further make the point of saying that these differences are okay, and we probably shouldn't worry about them so much. I wouldn't be upset if you went back to write more about it - it's almost too small a bite.

I figured after seeing about a million posts with TL;DR as the response I was trying to keep it short Posted Image

I appreciate the feedback man. I had a comparison to swimming (same sport different strokes comparison) in mind I wanted to write about but figured people would just stop reading lol

Maybe ill write a second part?

Edited by spqr-king, 08 March 2013 - 10:10 AM.

#4 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Location:Trapped Between The Worlds Of Make Believe, And Large Giant Multi Colored Shimmering Jello Cubes

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:16 AM

It's a good piece. All your thoughts and conclusions are well thought out. While I may nt agree with your conclusions, that really is not the point, it is a piece written expressing your opinion and is presented well. I especially liked the little news / info blurbs at the bottom f your article and the pics are great ... and pics ( particularly action pics ) are great at breaking up the monotony of reading and keep readers interested.

Oh ya .... naked chix pics are always a good way to get visitors to read your articles too ...

#5 spqr-king

spqr-king

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:23 AM

It's a good piece. All your thoughts and conclusions are well thought out. While I may nt agree with your conclusions, that really is not the point, it is a piece written expressing your opinion and is presented well. I especially liked the little news / info blurbs at the bottom f your article and the pics are great ... and pics ( particularly action pics ) are great at breaking up the monotony of reading and keep readers interested.

Oh ya .... naked chix pics are always a good way to get visitors to read your articles too ...

Chix dude.... Chix... Thanks for the feedback lol Trying to keep it PG due to the vast majority of young players and their angry mothers Posted Image

#6 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,591 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:44 AM

Im not sure what your point was, but interesting nevertheless. I have played in mech tournaments and sometimes those are a tad scarier than beginner speedball tournaments.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users