spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2rUkaPSz98

Posted Image

For a sport trying to appeal to the mainstream this shit right here... this is what makes me not want to play. How can you call other people cocky and big headed yet be the biggest tool ever interviewed? I mean im not saying we have to wear suits and ties but damn in what world is asking if god hates thomas taylor a good question?

SOCIAL PAINTBALL DID NOT CONDUCT THIS INTERVIEW just a heads up...

Edited by spqr-king, 11 March 2013 - 01:33 PM.

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

#2 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

look, I'm not a role model. Nor am I anyone to judge

Pro paintball players aren't role models, they are just pro paintball players

If you are looking for a "role model", or a "life mentor" inside of the paintball industry, I think you set your sights up alot higher.

I know Chad, he's a great guy.

But what you are seeing is pure HONESTY, it's some polished up bullshit like you see on CNN, that's been workshopped and focus-grouped to perfection so you can "like it" more.

And FUCK the mainstream, the mainstream isnt going to pay attention to us, until we stop crying for their attention and just focus on being ourselves. The problem with the "mainstream" is that you don't go to the mainstream, the mainstream comes to you. You think the motorcross riders, in the deserts of New Mexico and Arizona thought "Wow, let's go glam-rock and sell this sport to ESPN!!! That would be awesome!"

No, they just did what they loved to do, and ESPN came to them

#3 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts

I don't really care about it. There are people like this in any sport, and just life in general. He isn't the first cocky athlete, and he certainly won't be the last.

Were the questions inappropriate? Maybe. Is talking shit about everybody a good call? Probably not. But let's be honest, how much does anybody really care what this guy has to say?

#4 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

I honestly stopped watching the TBD interviews Social posts after about the 2nd one. They all seem to act like total dicks.

I've got some opinions on what was said, but I'm not about to post them because turning any thread into a religious debate thread is a baaaad idea.

#5 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

For me, I'll take an ounce of honesty over a pound of bullshit anyday

That was an honest interview, whether you agree with what was said, it was an honest interview with honest answers.

I'd much rather hear an honest answer like "I don't like Thomas Taylor" than "Yea Thomas is an awesome guy, I love him!" just to find out later the second answer was bullshit

Honesty > bullshit

#6 RyanD

RyanD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

I still dont think it beats this

#7 spqr-king

spqr-king

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

If you are looking for a "role model", or a "life mentor" inside of the paintball industry, I think you set your sights up alot higher.

But what you are seeing is pure HONESTY, it's some polished up bullshit like you see on CNN, that's been workshopped and focus-grouped to perfection so you can "like it" more.

And FUCK the mainstream, the mainstream isnt going to pay attention to us, until we stop crying for their attention and just focus on being ourselves. The problem with the "mainstream" is that you don't go to the mainstream, the mainstream comes to you. You think the motorcross riders, in the deserts of New Mexico and Arizona thought "Wow, let's go glam-rock and sell this sport to ESPN!!! That would be awesome!"

I guess I just try and hold the sport to a higher standard. Im not saying what he said was wrong but the way he said it. Have some decency, be professional I mean damn. He can be a great guy all he wants but if hes on camera and acts like this does it matter? Its not about the mainstream as much as new kids getting into the sport would you want your daughters to look up to the dude in this video? I know I wouldn't want my son to? There is a huge line between honesty and just straight up hate speech...

Maybe its because I think this sport can be more then it is now... If say Shaun White got on a youtube channel and said anything near what he said in this interview... that shit would be on ESPN in a second and not in a positive way... I dont want a role model for myself but for my son and these kids im trying to bring into the sport if they cant see a future they like they leave and where does that leave all of us?

#8 PieCars

PieCars

Time to nut up or shut up

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:26 PM

I think it was a little unprofessional for the interviewer to ask "Do you think God hates him?" (Thomas Taylor)

Sure, Chad could've chose his words a little more carefully, but I feel like most of his "arrogance" was meant to be taken as a joke (like the crack about "going to be" a pro golfer)

Of course there are gonna be people who hate other people, it happens in every sport. Take hockey as an example. I love watching it, not hating, but they always fight. Physically, and probably verbally too.

My Feedback 4/0/0

#9 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

I personally prefer people who are brutally honest and speak their opinion without any sugarcoating what so ever. You can argue back and forth about how it's unprofessional to call people out like Chad Busiere did, and i can agree with that. But if the choice is between pro players who talk like politicians or pro players who bluntly put their opinions out there. I would pick the latter any day.

o8qo.jpg

#10 Filmer_jake

Filmer_jake

My Hero: Bobby Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

I think as a professional company, Social Paintball should not have asked if God hates Thomas Taylor, that was a little out of line IMO.

DM12, 2011 Alien Independence, V3 Rotor, Empire 68/4500

#11 spqr-king

spqr-king

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

Im wondering now if it was not filmed by another Damage player and they just uploaded it but none the less I would have edited that part out...

Im not even saying it was his language or anything like that hell we all curse pretty regularly and thats whatever but just saying other people have big heads then just ripping the shit out of them with no regard for public image of your team... idk maybe im looking at it wrong...

Edited by spqr-king, 08 March 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#12 AceComets

AceComets

Low-Ball Extraordinaire

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,582 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

Don't be sensitive.

Who cares if he doesn't like someone. Let's all be adults here, not everyone gets along.

I will fucking cut you AceComets, I will cut you like....paper with......scissors?

Ace's Feedback Ace's Mod App

#13 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

The asking if god hate TT is a little out of line in my opinion.

I also find it funny how Chad comes off as extremely arrogant in this interview, yet he rips on west coast teams for being arrogant and cocky. Its a little ironic.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#14 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

You're all a bunch of pussies. :rolleyes: He's a pro player, and that's an honest interview.
The "god hates TT" was just a bit of dark humor, don't take it too seriously. And why is that out of line?

#15 spqr-king

spqr-king

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

Don't be sensitive.

Who cares if he doesn't like someone. Let's all be adults here, not everyone gets along.

I think your missing the point... As for being adults he took care of that with the interview... Just watch it he seems like a tool. No one said it was because he doenst like somebody that has nothing to do with it its how he worded it. You can not like someone and still not completely trash them? Saying everybody hates him and he just sits back and talks shit all day is different from hey I dont care for that guys hes a cheater and that stuff doesnt fly with me... there is a huge difference between those two attitudes.

As a kid you look up to the professionals in your sport that you enjoy that should occur in paintball also... despite the current who gives a fuck mindset it needs to change. Im not even saying not to swear but have some god damn class? Who are my kids supposed to look up to in paintball if thats what he wants to play? Thats what parents are going to think when their kid wants to play and if anything contributes to a downturn in paintball it will be attitudes like this... You may not care now when your just passing through or dont take it seriously but if you plan on sticking around and want to see whats best for the sport this is not it...

Edited by spqr-king, 08 March 2013 - 04:04 PM.

#16 elraido

elraido

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

The interviewer is an idiot. That is all that that shows.

#17 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

whole lotta "meh" if you ask me.

I don't follow the "pro" side of paintball at all. Don't know any of the players, don't know any of the teams, wouldn't recognize any of the big names other than Greg Hastings, because of his facebook posts.

I've never been to a pro match, or watched one online... It just doesn't interest me at all. I've seen a few of the HK videos and other clips thrown together, and I just can't justify spending that kind of money to throw that much paint for ONE game... I realize they have skill and talent, but it just doesn't appeal to me at all.

#18 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

whole lotta "meh" if you ask me.

I don't follow the "pro" side of paintball at all. Don't know any of the players, don't know any of the teams, wouldn't recognize any of the big names other than Greg Hastings, because of his facebook posts.

I've never been to a pro match, or watched one online... It just doesn't interest me at all. I've seen a few of the HK videos and other clips thrown together, and I just can't justify spending that kind of money to throw that much paint for ONE game... I realize they have skill and talent, but it just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Aaaand your point is? :D

Naw, seriously, like woodsball and scenario, speedball doesn't appeal to everyone. ;)
But just to ask, isn't Hastings into scenario now? Thought he was pretty big in that area these days.

#19 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

Its not about mainstream or any of that BS to me its just I mean when any other team wins they are cool and chill it just seems like ever since damage has had there first good season they have been major cocks about it like just chill and play and If you win good shit like every body else. Like im sure there is a whole bunch of shit talking behind the scenes and that's whatever that happens in every sport but that doesn't mean you have to be a dick every time your on camera.

yea I kept seeing banner ads for asianbeaver.com until I cleared my cache

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#20 pumpbusters

pumpbusters

Hasa Diga Eebowai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

As someone who's given 50+ interviews of players for esports, this is the biggest joke of an interview I've ever seen. You don't cross ex-teammates, and if you do you'd better have some damn good reasoning behind it. It's not about mainstreaming the sport, if anyone has a history of slamming others, it destroys others willness to approach, or accept them. Asking questions like "does god hat Thomas?" Is also a very quick way to destroy your credibility.

First After Mike!

what did I tell about doing that?

"If at first you don't succeed pump, pump again." -me

#21 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

Damage does not give a shit ! Lol

#22 spqr-king

spqr-king

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

Posted Image

I was scrolling the facebooks and this popped up made me laugh lol

#23 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

I just can't wait for the grudge match between TBD, and XSV!!! IM SO FUCKING EXCITED also since I'm Canadian

IDGAF about being "professional
109.gif

#24 spqr-king

spqr-king

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

I just can't wait for the grudge match between TBD, and XSV!!! IM SO FUCKING EXCITED also since I'm Canadian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiCdntbwO5c

I would just like to note the Philadelphia Flyers invented the in game fist fight watch and learn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbe3-c8aAA8

USA USA USA!!!! I didnt even realize this was the Leafs there were playing lol

Edited by spqr-king, 08 March 2013 - 09:34 PM.

#25 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,806 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

I could care less about what it looks like to the mainstream. However he could have shown a little class. I've always really disliked people with arrogant, tough guy personalities. Should he lie? Of course not. Should he maybe have chosen his words better so that (even for his own sake) he doesn't come across like a giant douche-canoe? I like to think so.

40k-1.png

#26 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:23 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiCdntbwO5c

I would just like to note the Philadelphia Flyers invented the in game fist fight watch and learn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbe3-c8aAA8

USA USA USA!!!! I didnt even realize this was the Leafs there were playing lol

Haha, you got to be kidding me? The flyer's are horrid. MONTREAL on the other hand is fucking AMAZING!!!! The bruins however are the biggest and best fighter's I have to admit
do you remember this moment, Sabre fan's just shut their t.v's off and started praying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Npxgo-thXU
Just one question WHY would you fuck with chara? WHY!

109.gif

#27 Nolan Clemons

Nolan Clemons

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

you can be honest without being a pompous jackass. I hope xsv shits in their cereal all season long.

Edited by Nolan Clemons, 08 March 2013 - 10:48 PM.

Get dunked, nooblord.

#28 thomas taylor fan 77

thomas taylor fan 77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

I dont know who is worse chad or the reporter what kind of question is what team would you destroy and does god hate thomas taylor and for chad want to be any more arrogant im fine if he hates thomas taylor thats his opinion and his honesty but come on man show some class and have some respect and maybe not throw everyone under the bus and say how awful they are when they leave the team

#29 No Mercy Ever

No Mercy Ever

Sophomore Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

Actually, Mike, I have to disagree with you. You may not want to be a role model, or think of yourself as one, but you are. For better or worse, you are a role model.

Same with Pro Players. So many people, young and middle aged, aspire to be a Pro paintball player, and they look up to the people that are playing Pro. They want to emulate them, so that they too can play Pro.

#30 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

I for one call for more hockey fighting vids. Forget Chad, bring on the hockey neck punching.

#31 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,653 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

This is the most first exiting thing to happen in pro paintball ever.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#32 AceComets

AceComets

Low-Ball Extraordinaire

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,582 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

Don't be sensitive.

As a kid you look up to the professionals in your sport that you enjoy that should occur in paintball also... despite the current who gives a fuck mindset it needs to change. Im not even saying not to swear but have some god damn class? Who are my kids supposed to look up to in paintball if thats what he wants to play? Thats what parents are going to think when their kid wants to play and if anything contributes to a downturn in paintball it will be attitudes like this... You may not care now when your just passing through or dont take it seriously but if you plan on sticking around and want to see whats best for the sport this is not it...

Sooooo by this logic, one douche bag ruins the entire league AND the entire sport?! So when a basketball player, donates 5 million dollars to charity, he makes the whole league awesome...but one player publicly says "Fuck charity" the league goes from good to bad?

That doesn't make sense, ONE INDIVIDUAL DOES NOT MAKE THE ENTIRETY OF ANYTHING LOOK BAD. I don't care what you say, there's nothing that's going to convince a logical person that just because this guy is a "Tool" that every professional player is a tool...Parents who don't want there kids to play paintball because one pro could be a fucking retard is completely illogical.

I will fucking cut you AceComets, I will cut you like....paper with......scissors?

Ace's Feedback Ace's Mod App

#33 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

I for one call for more hockey fighting vids. Forget Chad, bring on the hockey neck punching.

Poor Devil's....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIlLbJHKw8M

109.gif

#34 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:09 AM

I'm Canadian and I don't much care for hockey.

#35 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

I'm Canadian and I don't much care for hockey.

109.gif

#36 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

what most people dont realize, is that most of these pro guys are just bros. theyre no different than any college aged kid you meet on the street.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#37 Jalen

Jalen

Resident Psychopath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:41 AM

I don't give two shits about the "professional" side of the game.

Honestly it seems like a massive crock of shit- akin to two bros trying to out-douche each other at a splintery bar to win the affection of a 3/10 hag missing most of her teeth.

What this guy says, or who wins what tournament, who cheats, doesn't affect my time each weekend on the field.
I only play paintball so I can tell dirty jokes.

#38 spqr-king

spqr-king

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:05 AM

Poor Devil's....

I think you misunderstood. THE FLYERS ARE THE ORIGINAL Throw down beat shit in the middle of a game. They still have the record for most penalty minutes due to fighting at 472 in 74...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLC5m8IV3V4

Because in Philly we dont play that shit son...

#39 thomas taylor fan 77

thomas taylor fan 77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:14 AM

go Flyers go Philly!!!

#40 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:03 AM

what most people dont realize, is that most of these pro guys are just bros. theyre no different than any college aged kid you meet on the street.

I know some extremely good college athletes that would make and pro paintball player look like a chump in terms of pure athletics that don't act like that.

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#41 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:54 PM

Poor Devil's....

I think you misunderstood. THE FLYERS ARE THE ORIGINAL Throw down beat shit in the middle of a game. They still have the record for most penalty minutes due to fighting at 472 in 74...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLC5m8IV3V4

Because in Philly we dont play that shit son...

I know lol! I was just saying Boston has always had the toughest team.. Although the flyers and Pittsburgh are always fun to watch. Someone bleeds everytime they meet haha!
109.gif

#42 lovebunny

lovebunny

Master Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:17 PM

great interjuv. i enjoyet that.
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Muppet King!
CCM 6.5 FST Rendition Alias and other goodies FST
Feedback

#43 akt22

akt22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

Don't be sensitive.

Sooooo by this logic, one douche bag ruins the entire league AND the entire sport?! So when a basketball player, donates 5 million dollars to charity, he makes the whole league awesome...but one player publicly says "Fuck charity" the league goes from good to bad?

That doesn't make sense, ONE INDIVIDUAL DOES NOT MAKE THE ENTIRETY OF ANYTHING LOOK BAD. I don't care what you say, there's nothing that's going to convince a logical person that just because this guy is a "Tool" that every professional player is a tool...Parents who don't want there kids to play paintball because one pro could be a fucking retard is completely illogical.

Actually such actions do according to the NBA, which is why they have strict sanctions/regulations in regards to professional conduct. If the interview in the OP occured with an NBA athlete instead, they'd be fined about 50k to 100k.

#44 spqr-king

spqr-king

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

Don't be sensitive.

That's not illogical at all if you follow any sport ever invented... So the whole Tiger Woods thing had no effect on people's perception of golf? One person huge consequences...

#45 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

Lol I have never heard anybody speak bad about golf because tiger woods was a shitty husband. Talked about tiger sure but I never heard them associate it with golf. If they did I would of laughed. This has no affect on paintball but it makes damage look like assholes which apparently they are and don't care. They are good paintball players so what the hell.

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#46 spqr-king

spqr-king

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

Lol I have never heard anybody speak bad about golf because tiger woods was a shitty husband. Talked about tiger sure but I never heard them associate it with golf. If they did I would of laughed. This has no affect on paintball but it makes damage look like assholes which apparently they are and don't care. They are good paintball players so what the hell.

People may not talk bad about it in fact I dont know anyone who talks regularly about golf but it did have a TON of bad publicity for Tiger Woods and when you think of him you think golf anything negative relating to something is bad and can leave a lasting impression on the impressionable like parents whos kids want to play paintball...

#47 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,824 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

The bottom line is that it's paintball... Nobody gives a fuck. It's a joke, and the "professionals" are a bunch of punk ass kids who think they're hot shit.

In actually being more involved with the "pros" and my relationships with a bunch of them, I can tell you that these attitudes are common. You just don't see it when you watch videos of on-field play mixed with dub step

#48 spqr-king

spqr-king

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

The bottom line is that it's paintball... Nobody gives a fuck. It's a joke, and the "professionals" are a bunch of punk ass kids who think they're hot shit.

In actually being more involved with the "pros" and my relationships with a bunch of them, I can tell you that these attitudes are common. You just don't see it when you watch videos of on-field play mixed with dub step

Then shit needs to change...

#49 monkeyspirithand

monkeyspirithand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

Honestly this is what every team thinks of XSV so hes telling the truth. Guarantee if you asked Infamous or Dynasty the same thing they would agree. XSV is just known as a dirty team in the pros and a bunch of ***** so maybe if they stopped Chad wouldn't have said that...

Edited by monkeyspirithand, 09 March 2013 - 10:36 PM.

#50 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:32 AM

Honestly this is what every team thinks of XSV so hes telling the truth. Guarantee if you asked Infamous or Dynasty the same thing they would agree. XSV is just known as a dirty team in the pros and a bunch of ***** so maybe if they stopped Chad wouldn't have said that...

Most players hate Oliver lang as well, xsv is actually a very respected team in the pro leagues, idk why everyone has the impression that teams hate other teams? I will however say that jealousy and hate are very similar
109.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users