60 replies to this topic

#51 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

In a sport (for most it's actually a hobby) , where cheating is a strategy , you should be expecting some sort of anger between players.

Posted Image

#52 AceComets

AceComets

Low-Ball Extraordinaire

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,581 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

Don't be sensitive.

Who cares if he doesn't like someone. Let's all be adults here, not everyone gets along.

As a kid you look up to the professionals in your sport that you enjoy that should occur in paintball also... despite the current who gives a fuck mindset it needs to change. Im not even saying not to swear but have some god damn class? Who are my kids supposed to look up to in paintball if thats what he wants to play? Thats what parents are going to think when their kid wants to play and if anything contributes to a downturn in paintball it will be attitudes like this... You may not care now when your just passing through or dont take it seriously but if you plan on sticking around and want to see whats best for the sport this is not it...

Sooooo by this logic, one douche bag ruins the entire league AND the entire sport?! So when a basketball player, donates 5 million dollars to charity, he makes the whole league awesome...but one player publicly says "Fuck charity" the league goes from good to bad?

That doesn't make sense, ONE INDIVIDUAL DOES NOT MAKE THE ENTIRETY OF ANYTHING LOOK BAD. I don't care what you say, there's nothing that's going to convince a logical person that just because this guy is a "Tool" that every professional player is a tool...Parents who don't want there kids to play paintball because one pro could be a fucking retard is completely illogical.

That's not illogical at all if you follow any sport ever invented... So the whole Tiger Woods thing had no effect on people's perception of golf? One person huge consequences...

I don't give a flying fuck about golf...so Tiger Woods could've killed my best friends puppy..I wouldn't care any less of gold...tiger on the other hand...is an asshole...problem is, he's just a rich asshole.

I will fucking cut you AceComets, I will cut you like....paper with......scissors?

Ace's Feedback Ace's Mod App

#53 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,011 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:54 PM

Lol I have never heard anybody speak bad about golf because tiger woods was a shitty husband. Talked about tiger sure but I never heard them associate it with golf. If they did I would of laughed. This has no affect on paintball but it makes damage look like assholes which apparently they are and don't care. They are good paintball players so what the hell.

People may not talk bad about it in fact I dont know anyone who talks regularly about golf but it did have a TON of bad publicity for Tiger Woods and when you think of him you think golf anything negative relating to something is bad and can leave a lasting impression on the impressionable like parents whos kids want to play paintball...

That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard. Haha your being so dramatic over nothing its a social PB vid that will top at a few thousand views. 90% of people getting into this sport don't even know what the fuck tournament paintball is let alone damage or what they said about XSV. Who cares? Do I think hes being a dick? Yeah sure but I know a lot of dicks. Haha it has nothing to do with the image of paintball. Lol I don't even know if paintball has a image.

yea I kept seeing banner ads for asianbeaver.com until I cleared my cache

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#54 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

I don't get why you think a parent would stop their kid from playing paintball because a pro player sounds like a douche, I'm pretty sure a parent would be more concerned about the copious amount of bruises and the insanely high prices from markers to paint. Also, I don't see the Tiger Woods reference , just because the guy humped anything with a pulse doesn't mean people see golf in a bad way. The way you speak about paintball makes it sound like paintball is a mainstream sport but it's not and most likely never will be...

Posted Image

#55 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,682 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

Lol did you guys see the Keith brown interview? "No comment"
109.gif

#56 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,682 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

Lol did you guys see the Keith brown interview? "No comment"
109.gif

#57 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

You guys must not have kids... I'm not saying this will change the world as we know it I'm just saying its not a good look. Keith Brown did it right. Just say no comment how fucking hard is that? Ok other then the Tiger Woods incident the Lance Armstrong drug use any bad press for your sport is a bad thing big or small. I know this was not on CNN but still it's not a good image of paintball regardless...

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

#58 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,011 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:50 PM

Paintballers are always so dramatic for some reason. Lol there are a ton of assholes in the NBA, a ton of them in the MLB, fucking murders in the NFL who win superbowls. Yet millions of parents sign there kids up to play Pee Wee leagues every year. Why? Cause nobody cares! its about the game! Even more so with paintball because to be honest a very small percentage of paintball players give a fuck about pros.

Edited by Schuppert3, 11 March 2013 - 02:51 PM.

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#59 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,813 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

fucking murders in the NFL who win superbowls.

Laughed out loud. Thank you for that.

#60 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,011 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

Laughed out loud. Thank you for that.

;)

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#61 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

[quote name='Schuppert3' timestamp='1363031452' post='3172682']
[quote]

Dont know who you could be talking about... but still you remember those people for those actions maybe you dont mind as much im just saying that effects some peoples overall perception of a team or sport if enough people are like that it will effect the sport and clearly from what most of you have said a majority of professional players act like this. You dont have to agree with me but trust me its not a good look...

Posted Image

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users