• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 cpxballer9

cpxballer9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

I have a few questions to those living legends veterans about what and when to do things on Saturday morning. I just recently singed up for living legends under the Huns and I just want to know a little information about that Saturday morning.
1. When should I get there I only live 30 minutes away but I want to get there early so I can get everything over with.
2. After I get checked in up should I head state for the paint line and get paint and then crono asap or go back to the car and get all my equipment ready like getting my gear on.
3. I know nobody knows the locations of were everything is going to be but what booth/command center would go to to get my players tape the Hordes or is there a separate booth for each faction?

Sorry for all the questions I am just really pumped for LL6 :)

#2 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

I would get my player pack on Friday or as early as possible on Saturday, then paint and Chrono. Those take the longest, that way you can be ready for the first insertion. The more people you have at the Start Insertion, the more ground you can take.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#3 Woodsninja

Woodsninja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

Last year one tent had tape for the Horde and then I had to find the Visigoths to get our squad tape. Give yourself plenty of time. Plus remember they do about pre game meeting so you won't have all the way up to start time if you're going to be there for that.

#4 Rotozip2

Rotozip2

BRO do you even autococker?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

Crono ASAP!!! The line gets long fast don't get stuck in it.

I never get wipers, blood is hard to wipe off.

Do it with style ~ Total Grief

I like autocockers and autococker accessories.

#5 Living Legends Fan

Living Legends Fan

The Scenario Paintball King!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

Speaking of long crono lines, is there any sort of plan this year to get crono done faster, or is early the name of the game?

Edited by Living Legends Fan, 11 March 2013 - 04:06 PM.

Discovered LL3... Mastered LL4... Conquered LL5... Achieve Greatness at LL6... Prevailed at LL7...

What Does LL8 Have in Store?

#6 p8ntballin007

p8ntballin007

WRECKER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

Early is always better, but I thought they were discussing how to keep lines a little shorter.

#7 Sean Scott

Sean Scott

Director of Awesomeness for Living Legends

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:40 AM

Chrono lines are what they are... If we had 50 refs with 50 chronos, there still would be a line. We keep adding more every year. We will make sure they are open early and staffed heavier.

I recommend doing chrono on Friday and get all your gear and reg done Friday too. This will save you on Saturday morning as we will have hundreds of walk ons.
Sean Scott

smart.corps.sean@gmail.com

www.livinglegendsofpaintball.com
www.cpxsports.com

#8 UV Halo

UV Halo

Bringing the Big Guns to LLVI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

Chrono lines are what they are... If we had 50 refs with 50 chronos, there still would be a line. We keep adding more every year. We will make sure they are open early and staffed heavier.

I recommend doing chrono on Friday and get all your gear and reg done Friday too. This will save you on Saturday morning as we will have hundreds of walk ons.

Do you mean we can get our chrono punch on Friday (assuming we've already picked up our player pack), or are you just referring to doing the tuning Friday, that way we can get our punch quicker on Saturday? That being said, will the event paint be available for Friday pickup? Ideally, folks should be chronoing with the paint they intend to shoot.

#9 Sean Scott

Sean Scott

Director of Awesomeness for Living Legends

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:54 AM

Pretty sure You can chrono Friday and get your punch for Saturday. I will double check with Viper.
Sean Scott

smart.corps.sean@gmail.com

www.livinglegendsofpaintball.com
www.cpxsports.com

#10 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

hey Sean, will there be complimentary chrono paint in the target range again this year?

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#11 Spike

Spike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

hey Sean, will there be complimentary chrono paint in the target range again this year?

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man. And those who've hunted armed men long enough, and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter." -Royce

#12 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

Last year I brought a pod of paint from my local field to chrono on Friday then fine tuned with the Legends paint on Saturday. It took about 5 minutes and was pain free. Just make sure to get your pack on Friday night so you can avoid the lines on Saturday morning.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users