• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Killshot

Killshot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

Anyone here play at Mount Pleasant Paintball?

#2 JEEP GUY

JEEP GUY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

i walked the corse a few weeks ago and it was pretty cool, only down side is they (mt.p pb) doesn't get as many players as charleston. there were a few people out there and the rental equip is brand new but i just didn't see the masses.

#3 Killshot

Killshot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

i walked the corse a few weeks ago and it was pretty cool, only down side is they (mt.p pb) doesn't get as many players as charleston. there were a few people out there and the rental equip is brand new but i just didn't see the masses.

Well the field is only two months old. And speedball is coming soon

#4 JEEP GUY

JEEP GUY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

i understand, wasn't knocking the field.. i just enjoy getting into 20-30 man matches.. the owner/manager is extremly nice and was a pleasure to meet. i appreciate his teaching methods of american history through the fields he has established.

#5 fuerte

fuerte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:11 PM

Only reason I want to go is due it being newer so it is maintained better then PBC.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

#6 JEEP GUY

JEEP GUY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:43 PM

id love to try a few rounds out myself, also agree on the freshness of the fields, but theres something about the screaming refs, the 12 inches of old paint stuck to the village and the smell of sewage that really gets my blood pumping at PBC.. if you guys are gonna try it out lemme know ill join..

#7 fuerte

fuerte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:31 PM

id love to try a few rounds out myself, also agree on the freshness of the fields, but theres something about the screaming refs, the 12 inches of old paint stuck to the village and the smell of sewage that really gets my blood pumping at PBC.. if you guys are gonna try it out lemme know ill join..

The refs are the worst at PBC. I had to explain how my POPS asa purges the air from my gun.

#8 JEEP GUY

JEEP GUY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

i haven't had any problems with the senior/older refs, try to understand the amount of pressure and stress they're actually under..
for instance-group of newbs shows up having never played before, mask fogs up, mask comes off, after their out barrel plug no where to be found..
try dealing with this day in and day out, over and over again.. they may have overlooked how ur POPS asa releases air but in my opinion the refs there are very respectable, seasoned in the sport and very protective of their players.. just put yourself in their shoes and you may change your mind..

#9 fuerte

fuerte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:46 AM

i haven't had any problems with the senior/older refs, try to understand the amount of pressure and stress they're actually under..
for instance-group of newbs shows up having never played before, mask fogs up, mask comes off, after their out barrel plug no where to be found..
try dealing with this day in and day out, over and over again.. they may have overlooked how ur POPS asa releases air but in my opinion the refs there are very respectable, seasoned in the sport and very protective of their players.. just put yourself in their shoes and you may change your mind..

I am a manger in retail so I understand how being stressed can have effect people's experience. But being proactive while maintaining a certain level of professionalism is key for people to return. That is my biggest grippe with PBC is that most refs there, mainly the younger few and one or two head refs, don't understand about that some just go on a power trip. While shanna is cool and most of the more regular younger refs do they need to teach that how you act reflects on PBC.

Edited by fuerte, 30 April 2013 - 12:49 AM.

#10 JEEP GUY

JEEP GUY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:27 AM

I couldn't agree more, I have had a few instances where a ref has said to a younger and very seasoned player to stop whinging. The circumstance didn't warrent embarrassing the young guy he was just voicing his opinion that he didn't need to get shot six times..

#11 Killshot

Killshot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:22 PM

Happened when I went there. Newbs show up, mask comes off, referee has to put it down. One stood on the sidelines and shot me point blank. Were you there? I was so pissed.

#12 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:41 PM

Wait? Are we talking about pbc or red fox?
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users