17 replies to this topic

#1 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

Not interested in buying used. Thanks in advance for all responses.
I am a raccoon.

#2 Totes Magotes

Totes Magotes

Latress on the menjay.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

What are you looking for in terms of padding?

Just knee and elbow padding?
Posted Image

#3 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,509 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

Eclipse Elbow Pads. Then Eclipse or Dye Knee pads. There's also Empire Prevails which work fine for kneepads, but I'd definitely go with the Eclipse Elbow Pads.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#4 gorgeousllama

gorgeousllama

THE LLAMA.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

Eclipse Elbow Pads. Then Eclipse or Dye Knee pads. There's also Empire Prevails which work fine for kneepads, but I'd definitely go with the Eclipse Elbow Pads.

No disruptive? It's a miracle... -_-

Anyways,
I would check out the dye 09 knee pads on ANSgear. Also, the dye elbow pads are good. I would also grab a pair of slider shorts. My favorite are PE Overloads.

Axe Pro, Spire, 68/45 Ninja, Virtue Vio

Feedback
+12/0/-0

#5 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

#6 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,509 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

You guys got lucky, if he said he wanted tactical or milsim... Disruptive would be thrown around. But those are a good option if you're looking for nice quality 'Tactical' kneepads, such as the ones worn by the military and police. They are also very inexpensive, being 35 dollars, and are very comfortable due to the straps are on the top and bottom, not behind the knee where it can be annoying, as well as restricting to your movement.
But for solely paintball, Eclipse, Empire, and Dye are your best bet. The big three.
Eclipse Overload.
Empire Prevail.
Dye.

Edited by Orange Chicken, 12 March 2013 - 11:19 PM.

#7 gorgeousllama

gorgeousllama

THE LLAMA.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

You guys got lucky, if he said he wanted tactical or milsim... Disruptive would be thrown around. But those are a good option if you're looking for nice quality 'Tactical' kneepads, such as the ones worn by the military and police. They are also very inexpensive, being 35 dollars, and are very comfortable due to the straps are on the top and bottom, not behind the knee where it can be annoying, as well as restricting to your movement.
But for solely paintball, Eclipse, Empire, and Dye are your best bet. The big three.
Eclipse Overload.
Empire Prevail.
Dye.

May I ask why you like Disruptive so much? Like honestly, I've had a few of their pants, and I basically threw them away after I bought my Dye's... Also, I can think of atleast five-ten barrels that are better than the disruptive. I would take CP over disruptive any day.

Axe Pro, Spire, 68/45 Ninja, Virtue Vio

Feedback
+12/0/-0

#8 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,509 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

Tons of reasons. But I'm sure even more can be said from people who know me on TechPB. I'll wait, and then edit or comment again on my raisinz.

Ok editing now:
They're great quality products.
They're like the hidden oasis of good products, hidden and mostly unheard of, but a decently large brand; much larger than lurker or pooty, but not as big as Sly.
They have style in their products.
Very inexpensive, yet very good. The barrels I would say I would take over Custom Products if I had the immediate opportunity.
They make tons of apparel.

Edited by Orange Chicken, 12 March 2013 - 11:31 PM.

#9 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

I just bought cheap knee pads and then use athletic tape to keep them from sliding. Then get whatever you want for elbows, my personal preference are Sly

#10 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

Eclipse Overload.
Empire Prevail.
Dye.

May I ask why you like Disruptive so much? Like honestly, I've had a few of their pants, and I basically threw them away after I bought my Dye's... Also, I can think of atleast five-ten barrels that are better than the disruptive. I would take CP over disruptive any day.

It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

#11 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,509 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:59 AM

So, Dye UL's and freaks and shifts are obviously better than Disruptive because what? Of what you heard? Or what you saw the price was? Or what markers you saw them on? I recommend Disruptive because of the price they offer them for, and they are a ton quieter than CP barrels and a bunch lighter.

On topic please?

Don't try to skimp on the knee padding. But that doesn't mean you can't go out and get yourself some pretty cheap Empire Prevails. Eclipse Overload elbow pads are considered some of the best because they are contoured and molded so that it's natural form is bent, as your elbow normally is. This makes them a ton more comfortable and free.

#12 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

spend the majority of the cash on knee pads, you'll be thankful you did when you go to play.

Lulzjustacat.png

#13 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:51 AM

So, Dye UL's and freaks and shifts are obviously better than Disruptive because what? Of what you heard? Or what you saw the price was? Or what markers you saw them on? I recommend Disruptive because of the price they offer them for, and they are a ton quieter than CP barrels and a bunch lighter.

On topic please?

Don't try to skimp on the knee padding. But that doesn't mean you can't go out and get yourself some pretty cheap Empire Prevails. Eclipse Overload elbow pads are considered some of the best because they are contoured and molded so that it's natural form is bent, as your elbow normally is. This makes them a ton more comfortable and free.

I would prefer to own a Dye UL or a Freak anyday. You get what you pay for. By the way just saying porting is not the only factor in making a barrel quiet, the heavier the barrel the more it suppresses the sound signature and you forgot about resale value, disruptive barrels and products would probably sell incredibly cheap used because the majority of people like to buy products from a bigger comppany, not just a company based in Arizona or what ever state you keep talking about.

Edited by ccseancc143, 13 March 2013 - 02:52 AM.

It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

#14 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:04 AM

Ok, looks like I'm getting planet eclipse elbow pads & empire knee pads, possibly dye slider shorts in the future. Thanks.
I am a raccoon.

#15 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:13 AM

Orange make a disruptive products thread n get it out if your system for a month. Please...

#16 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,509 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:16 AM

I was actually thinking about doing just that, but I got too lazy to do so. And barrels with resale value? Why would yoh care so much about that? If anything, the barrel is the one thing I would keep when selling a marker, since it is something that is near universal for markers and it works great for them.

#17 mndunku

mndunku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

Do planet eclipse elbows knees and slider shorts 2013

#18 IchBinRiptiny

IchBinRiptiny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

I had a jersey and paintball pants combo for a bit and I thought it was enough, that is not the case! I kept the pants ($40 valkens) , bought planet eclipse elbow pads ($45), some hard shell knee pads from home depot ($12) and I use a regular tee shirt. Best budget set up, the knee pads and meant for people being on their knees all day, I don't even feel anything when im on my knees now!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users