2 replies to this topic

#1 darkmatter

darkmatter

Defender Of Ego's

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

ok guys, i finally made a paypal as i would like to start selling some stuff online. i just don't completely get the paypal process. now when yo uare striking a deal with someone, you give them your e-mail. when you are about to send money or recieve money which option do you use. like could someone just walk me through the process in a very detailed manner. i always see someone say you cover the paypal fees. i read on paypal its like 2% or something like that but when i went to the send money area on paypal just to check it out i didnt see anything like to select the person sending money covers the fees. i just dont get it lol. so please help a fellow baller out, i realize this is a "noob" question probably but yea i just always sold my stuff locally and never did the online stuff before. thanks in advance guys!!! have a great day!

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

Always use the "goods" option, that way you have buyer protection, as opposed to no protection at all if you "gift" someone the money. The fees come out of the money you send to the seller, so if you send $200, they'll get $193.90. However, no one is allowed to make the buyer cover fees on TechPB, so whatever price they have listed will already include any fees they have to deal with.

http://thefeecalculator.com/

https://www.paypal.c...mpp/paypal-fees

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#3 darkmatter

darkmatter

Defender Of Ego's

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

thank you very very much! clears it up ALOT!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users