#1 splatman917

splatman917

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

Hey everybody!

Thinking about starting to save up to possibly go play Canadian Carnage...but I don't know anything about it! I know Mike's played it, but feel free to let me know any and all info that you have!

Is it just one day? I'm from Cleveland, OH so it's about a 4.5 hour drive, could I do everything in one day?

How much is paint and entry?

What is/is there a storyline?

About how many people show up?

Mike your input would be appreciated!

thanks everyone!

#2 ragu

ragu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:08 AM

They say its going to be one day, for paint and entry it was $30/$70 last year but that may change so don't quote me on this one. If I were you I'd probably try to get a hotel/camp the day before so you are well rested, plus you will be able to go into the pump and pistol too. One thing I will say is get to know the field you are going to, I strongly suggest getting footwear with ankle support and looking up videos on flagraiders to see what the field is like. Oh and if you hate burrs you'll Love flagraiders...

Edited by ragu, 14 March 2013 - 12:44 AM.

Watch my Paintball Music Video Mag-fed chain-fed action

Walk Away:

https://www.youtube....h?v=a9UzZUCgkqI

#3 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:34 AM

Hey everybody!

Thinking about starting to save up to possibly go play Canadian Carnage...but I don't know anything about it! I know Mike's played it, but feel free to let me know any and all info that you have!

I was his XO for last year and my entire team came out and we also play often at Raiders as well so I can help you out with anything you need to know.

Is it just one day? I'm from Cleveland, OH so it's about a 4.5 hour drive, could I do everything in one day?

My recommendation would be to travel the day before and crash in a hotel, if you try to get there the morning of you'll be burnt and you still need to handle registration/getting paint and staging etc.

How much is paint and entry?

I believe pre-reg is 20/75, paint is only $70 if it's an order of 20 cases or more.

What is/is there a storyline?

Considering it's a Viper game there will be a storyline though last year's was just a loose theme, it's yet to be announced what it'll be for this year.

About how many people show up?

I'd expect 400-600 players

Mike your input would be appreciated!

thanks everyone!

If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me and I'll answer them in here so others can see it if they have similar questions.

#4 aimzor

aimzor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:40 AM

Registration is open!

http://www.canadianc...gistration.html

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users