• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dms

Dms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

Hey im not sure if this is the right forum to post this on but im getting a vs1 soon and i have no problem finding upgraded parts such as Drop forwards, On/Off asa's, Boards, Barrels etc. but im having trouble finding upgraded internals such as an upgraded bolt. So what i wanted to know is if anyone knows where i can get a upgraded bolt for the Vs1 or if there are and bolts from similar spyder models or spyder clones that may fit the Vs1. Any help at all would be appreciated. :)

#2 junits15

junits15

And now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:37 PM

just don't bother, it's not gonna be worth it. If you already have good guns and you just wanna do this for the hell of it, theres not much that you really can upgrade for internals. The balance valve is all special parts. The bolt is delrin it works fine.
Get a reg on there, a nice feedneck, a good barrel, better board nice laser eyes good asa maybe even some grips and you'll have one hell of a spyder. If you're handy with a soldering iron I recommend a scenario dreams T-board they're really cool. If you really wanna go out you can halfback it or have it milled, you can put holes in the bottom tube to if you want, and then get it annoed.
Posted Image
Borg you will NEVER be forgotten.
TECHPB FEEDBACK IOG FEEDBACK
I bought an Ion.... in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy

#3 moon

moon

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:11 AM

Don't put holes in the bottom tube unless you just enjoy changing o rings
Ironmen Timmy for sale
http://www.techpb.co...9

#4 Dms

Dms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:49 AM

lol to be honest i find the orings a pain cuz i dont have finger nails but i digress, i havent heard of the scenario dreams T-board but ill give it a look. When it came to boards i was looking at a virtue because i like the features and that it come with upgraded laser eyes for about $30

#5 junits15

junits15

And now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:10 PM

Don't put holes in the bottom tube unless you just enjoy changing o rings

There's only one oring in the bottom tube and if your holes come in contact with that single oring you have bigger issues than shredded rubber, namely it won't recock
Posted Image
Borg you will NEVER be forgotten.
TECHPB FEEDBACK IOG FEEDBACK
I bought an Ion.... in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy

#6 moon

moon

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

Even if you put your hole in a place where it won't shred the o ring dirt sand and other crap will work its way in easier, witch can cause the "o rings" yes as in more than one. There are two on the valve and one on the ram and that makes three and one or two more on the vertical Asa depending on the marker so I gues a total of five/ four. Then on top of o rings going bad faster than normal your cup seal will start to get little nicks in it and it won't do it's job and seal the valve. So long story short its a bad idea unless you just want to make it look cool and hang it on your wall
Ironmen Timmy for sale
http://www.techpb.co...9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users