Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:17 PM

vcom.

I only play woods anyways.

Would you rather spend the rest of your life remembering a tragic memory that was fake or forget the best moment of your life forever?

#402 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:58 AM

As I have long term memory loss,the best memory I can think of is the burger I had yesterday for lunch.So,I'd rather forget that.

Would you rather have to go skydiving on an endless loop for the rest of your life(eternally falling),or be crammed into a 3x3 box the rest of your life?

#403 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:36 AM

Well seeing that I would die in either one not being fed or given any water...... I would rather go out sky diving.

Would you rather be tasered 12 times for 3 cases of paint or stand in front of a field and let 60 rentals shoot at you with full hoppers for 1 case of paint?

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#404 Bacon1498

Bacon1498

NEVER cook bacon naked.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:18 PM

I'd take the rentals. Pads are my best friend in this situation.

Would you drive a cooler scooter on an empty racetrack or a Lamborghini and be forced to be stuck in congested New York City traffic?
Seriously, don't cook it naked....

Invert Mini, Rotor, Pro Axis. . . Things to get in the future: pants, techpb jersey, elbow pads, and a pump :D

#405 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

lambo

Would you rather have to shoot a Bob Long Vice or a Bob Long Marq?

Edited by Justin B., 11 August 2013 - 05:10 PM.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#406 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:21 PM

Marq because I love inline poppits. and the RL Closer is HAWT.

Would you rather Be Catie Upton for a day or Hangout with Catie Upton for a day?

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#407 Bacon1498

Bacon1498

NEVER cook bacon naked.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

I'd be her, only because I doubt she has a thing for guys that are in high school :P

Would you rather have both your arms broken or both your legs?
Seriously, don't cook it naked....

Invert Mini, Rotor, Pro Axis. . . Things to get in the future: pants, techpb jersey, elbow pads, and a pump :D

#408 hazard

hazard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:57 PM

Both my legs.  hard to fap otherwise.

Would you rather die quickly and painlessly or slow and feel yourself drift away?

#409 awesompants

awesompants

My pants are awesome.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:34 PM

Quickly. Why would I wanna feel myself drift away?

Would you rather receive one high-end marker of your choice, or the MAP of it in cash?

TechPB Feedback 2/0/0 MCB Feedback 1/0/0 PBN Feedback 1/0/0
Buy My Cocker Pump! Sexilicious Tri-Fade Dragon FST

University of Michigan, Go Wolverines

#410 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

Depends how much cash? But marker of my choice. Just buy one of the jewl markers like the PE one of one.

Would you rather have to start school from 1rst grade again and be the age you are now or would you rather not ever talk to anyone again?

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#411 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:54 AM

start school from 1st grade

Would you rather be TechPB Willie or TechPB Mike?

One Nation

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#412 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

Ok so I'm only answering my own question to try to get this going again and my answer is, I would be Willie because then I could get free guns from Mike for eating pickles and mayonnaise  :P (I don't like them either Willie, I'm with you)

Would you rather buy GTA 5 or Saints Row the 4th?

Edited by Justin B., 17 September 2013 - 03:47 PM.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#413 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

Neither those games suck Rome Total War 2 is where its at. 

Would you rather live in the future or be alexander the great.

Edited by bigx, 17 September 2013 - 05:34 PM.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#414 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

Alexander was cool and all, but he took it in the butt. I ain't about that life. Can I be Rommel instead?  

Would you rather have to eat five dollar bills (five, one dollar bills) every time you played paintball, or have eyes that couldn't see green or blue?

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#415 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

Alexander was cool and all, but he took it in the butt. I ain't about that life. Can I be Rommel instead?  

Would you rather have to eat five dollar bills (five, one dollar bills) every time you played paintball, or have eyes that couldn't see green or blue?

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Ill take the eat 5 bucks every time I play paintball. I barely have time to play now as it is. 

Would you rather eat a pile of dogshit or be forced to buy "WITH YOUR OWN MONEY" and break "Beyond any salvage" a Twister LV1 without a Refund. 

Edited by bigx, 19 September 2013 - 08:15 PM.

#416 PandasEverywhere

PandasEverywhere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

A twister LV1 and film the whole thing. Followed by posting it to every paintball related forum on the internet just to piss off all the PE fanboys. And, I would make sure that I did things to it so terrible that people would be repulsed by it.

Would you rather let Miley Cyrus twerk for your bachelor party (if you already had one then would you rather have let her) or have a 90 year old exoctic dancer dance for you the first time you go to the club (same rule applies)?

#417 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

A twister LV1 and film the whole thing. Followed by posting it to every paintball related forum on the internet just to piss off all the PE fanboys. And, I would make sure that I did things to it so terrible that people would be repulsed by it.

Would you rather let Miley Cyrus twerk for your bachelor party (if you already had one then would you rather have let her) or have a 90 year old exoctic dancer dance for you the first time you go to the club (same rule applies)?

Already been to a strip club and personally I think miley would be a great time gotta love the crazies. <3 

Would you rather have any breed of dog be your best friend from the day you are born till the day you die or have any paintball gun you wanted. 

#418 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:59 AM

^The frea

The freaks come out at night. (Miley)

On a side note, Would you rather lose every good memory you have ever had in your life or never be able to talk again?

#419 thegummybeararmy

thegummybeararmy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

Never be able to talk, ill get "yes" and "no" tatooed on my palms and will carry little journals everywhere

Would you rather listen to the same album of your choice whenever you hear music or see the same movie of your choice over and over when you see a movie?

I have no idea how to use a sig....

#420 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

Same album

Would you rather Play Pro paintball and barely scrape by (money wise) or Play D5 and make bank?

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#421 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:52 PM

Same album

Would you rather Play Pro paintball and barely scrape by (money wise) or Play D5 and make bank?

Is that even a fucking question. Money > Everything fuck paintball real life is more important. 

Would you rather only play magfed but always have the best equipment or be forced to play d1 tournies with a blowback spyder. 

#422 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

Same album

Is that even a fucking question. Money > Everything fuck paintball real life is more important. 

Would you rather only play magfed but always have the best equipment or be forced to play d1 tournies with a blowback spyder. 

I'd say that was a good question. I would've said the other option.

magfed, seems like lots of fun.

would you rather only be able to feed your gun via 10 round tubes (no hopper) or have to use a tipx?

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

#423 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

10 round tubes, that's how you know your a real pro!!!

Would you rather be using an LV1 or Geo 3?

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#424 swiftblade13

swiftblade13

he that is

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

lv1

would you rather lose all internet/cellular accesses for life or lose all ability to enjoy the outdoors

#425 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

Internet/cellular access, I don't have a phone currently and I could do with out the internet.

Would you rather chop paint all day but get lots of hits or not chop paint all day and get almost no hits?

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#426 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

This is sad that I have to do this again but to try to get this thread started again I will answer my own question: Chop paint all day, because I clean all my gear after a day of play anyways.

Would you rather get a DM14 or a GSL?

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#427 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

Ew, neither. My 7 year old Quest has more bells and whistles than the DM14 and the GSL is stoopeed, it's more fun splashing kids with a gun older than they are.

If I had to choose it'd be a GSL, only so I could sell it and buy a nice magfed set up, or custom frame my quest.

Would you rather live in a shitpie country with the fastest internet or in a city of your choice (excluding Detroit, fuck dat) with slow internet for the rest of your life.

#428 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

This is sad that I have to do this again but to try to get this thread started again I will answer my own question: Chop paint all day, because I clean all my gear after a day of play anyways.

DM14s because Geos don't shoot as nice.

Would you rather wear all HK or wear all Invert?

#429 itsme123

itsme123

Joshua 1:9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

DM14s because Geos don't shoot as nice.

Would you rather wear all HK or wear all Invert?

HK, their stuff is built better and personally i like the look of it better than invert.

Would you rather the Red Sox or the Cardinals win the world series?

Who wants free stuff!?!? If you buy something from my gearbag sale I will give you free items! http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=220057

#430 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

Red Sox.....oh wait they already won! :P :P Their my team though so I'm glad they did.

Would you rather win World Cup with no Elbow pads and be really badly bleeding by the end of it or finish in 2nd with Elbow pads?

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#431 itsme123

itsme123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

I'd have to say first. First off its World cup and second off, blood always makes people look cooler.

Would you rather watch an action movie or a comedy?

Edited by itsme123, 01 November 2013 - 01:36 AM.

Who wants free stuff!?!? If you buy something from my gearbag sale I will give you free items! http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=220057

#432 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

action, always

Would you rather live in a shitpie country with the fastest internet or in a city of your choice (excluding Detroit, fuck dat) with slow internet for the rest of your life.

#433 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:30 PM

action, always

Country, I can't stand the city and good internet is fine with me!

Would you rather go to a teams tryout, stay clean all day (paint wise), but not make the team or make the team and be covered with paint at the end of the day? (I think I know what you will choose)

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#434 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

action, always

Country, I can't stand the city and good internet is fine with me!

Would you rather go to a teams tryout, stay clean all day (paint wise), but not make the team or make the team and be covered with paint at the end of the day? (I think I know what you will choose)

Make the team.

I can't stand leaving the field clean, it just seems so wrong. And lately I've been leaving way too clean.

#435 itsme123

itsme123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

uh, question?

#436 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

Sorry.

Would you rather use Android forever, or be forced to edit extremely hard to edit video in iMovie?

#437 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

Sorry.

Would you rather use Android forever, or be forced to edit extremely hard to edit video in iMovie?

I dont mind android and I have zero editing skills at all so android.

Would you rather have any marker you wanted for free and be able to play every other week for free or sleep with anyone of your choice once a year. 

#438 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

Hm

Well

Hm

That's

Well

godammit

that's difficult

uh

hm

well

I'd take the marker, I'll get the ladies wet with my extreme agg playing skills that I suddenly acquired from the acquisition of the LV1.

When you want to see a movie, would you rather have a shitty bollywood version only, but get to see every new release or see only one movie of any year, any genre once every 10 years?

#439 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

2nd choice... Yes bollywood is that bad.

Would you take the cookies from the cookie jar?

109.gif

#440 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:54 AM

2nd choice... Yes bollywood is that bad.

Would you take the cookies from the cookie jar?

no because im not dirty.

would you rather be one of the family members in bob saget's version of aristocrats joke or have someone try and mug you only to find out you've been stabbed by an HIV infected needle

Lulzjustacat.png

#441 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

I don't know what the aristocrats joke is and I don't like the sound of the second option so I guess I'll go with the first one.

Would you rather play for a semi pro team that never won an event or play for a D5 team that won every event?

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#442 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:30 PM

I don't know what the aristocrats joke is and I don't like the sound of the second option so I guess I'll go with the first one.

Would you rather play for a semi pro team that never won an event or play for a D5 team that won every event?

you sick bastard.

D5, bitch prizes like a mofo!

109.gif

#443 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

Would you rather cuddle with Jawz or get kicked in the nads by Jet Li?

#444 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

you should really research both things before you give an answer lel if you think you can handle it, search it on youtube

Lulzjustacat.png

#445 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

I think I'll cuddle with Jawz, maybe I can steal one of his markers while he doesn't notice.

Would you rather have immortality at the cost of eternal suffering or have a happy life where you only have 3 more years to live?

#446 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

Screw immortality! I wanna live happy!

Would you rather get payed to play paintball or get a job that pays about the same but comes with health insurance (assume getting payed to play paintball does not also get you free health insurance as part of the job)?

Edited by Justin B., 02 December 2013 - 05:55 PM.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#447 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

Ok, I'm gonna attempt to try and get this started again because right now this is pretty much dead. I would rather get payed to play paintball.

Would you rather get Derders' full reckoning series or get the full series of Planet Eclipse's "The Roster"?

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#448 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:01 AM

"The Roster" its actually really good, the bit that ive seen.

Would you rather have free paint for life, or bang whoever you want once a month?

#449 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:53 AM

"The Roster" its actually really good, the bit that ive seen.

Would you rather have free paint for life, or bang whoever you want once a month?

free paint for life! I already bang whoever I want everyday

Would you rather own toys r us or Nestles chocolate branch

109.gif

#450 itsme123

itsme123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:25 PM

TOYS R US!!!

Woud you rather be able to only listen to 2 of your favorite songs for the rest of your life, or only be able to listen to whatever song, but you have to absolutely hate it and when you start to like them you aren't able to listen to them?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users