• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MrBk

MrBk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

I have seen the four games played by CEP and I must say they are definitely better then last year but, I personally found them to be inconsistent. The game against Heat they had amazing points and looked like a professional team then other points they looked like old CEP, I figured CEP wouldn't win but they definitely could have gotten it a lot closer if they played a little more consistent. Then they go on to run through X-factor and besides one hiccup just dominated. Then they played XSV who got destroyed by X-factor, and CEP was struggling they won but it just looked sloppy on their end. In their final game against Dynasty I just turned it off as they were playing like old CEP and were getting rolled by Dynasty.

I don't want this to come off as hate as I enjoy watching CEP most of the time, they play paintball I want to watch they don't follow the norm as they have nothing to lose and its starting to work for them. Am I the only one seeing this inconsistency though.

Also on another note CEP has won more matches this event then last year in total (if I am correct)
Nassagaweya Assault Unit #88 "The Pianist"

"Rape and Pillage My Friend, Rape and PIillage" -Bush

Sponsors: ANS gear Paintball HQ Ultimate Paintball Virtue

#2 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:06 PM

Keep in mind every match is different. They were beat by heat which they did play well but Factor still probably underestimated them coming in as everyone did. XSV had to get into the fight because of their poor performance plus they are all totally different teams in their playing style and Dynasty won the event they played excellent and made quite a few teams look foolish. Paintball itself is inconsistent from one match to the next with little time to draw up new game plans. CEP played worlds better in all these matches then the did last season and will probably continue to play alright.

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users