• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 PaintBa11Kid

PaintBa11Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

Hi I have a DPG4 and I am starting yo play more speedball it is nice, but I need something better I am 12 so I have small hands

#2 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,360 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

Keep it and play, and if you want recommendations, providing a budget would be nice.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#3 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

Keep it and play, and if you want recommendations, providing a budget would be nice.

if you are 12 I dont think you need a better gun yet. providing im thinking you go once a month since you cant drive. A G4 is plenty good if your going once a month but, if you wanna spend around $300 a used axe would be good, but if the G4 fits erfect alot of guns will feel too big or large because the G4 is tiny.
It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

#4 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:08 PM

Hi I have a DPG4 and I am starting yo play more speedball it is nice, but I need something better I am 12 so I have small hands

Buy a better mask, tank, hopper, pads, pod pack, swab, etc. before thinking about upgrading your marker. Even then, use the money to play and get better first. Ask your friends/teammates politely if you can hold or shoot their markers and as you play more you'll get an idea of what you like or don't like in a gun. This will help you immensely in picking a good marker when that time comes.

#5 PaintBa11Kid

PaintBa11Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

OK sorry i meant to put 700-around 1000 does that help out and the G4 is nice but Ive had it for 3 years next month. I would actually like something a little bigger that will last for a few years and i go every other weekend not once a month.

Edited by PaintBa11Kid, 16 March 2013 - 09:40 PM.

#6 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

What are your issues with it, other than the fact that its old and isnt considered a high end?

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#7 GeoAkuna

GeoAkuna

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:52 PM

I would just use that money to upgrade other gear like a loader, tank, mask, pads, etc.
BurningPlaydoh is completely right

#8 PaintBa11Kid

PaintBa11Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:34 PM

What are your issues with it, other than the fact that its old and isnt considered a high end?

It's just old and I am starting to do tournaments.

#9 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

A G4 will still do fine. Just keep it and play tournaments with it.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#10 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

If you have $700-$1000 you can pretty much get almost any kind of gun you want on the BST's here. High ends all perform amazing and there are thousands of reviews on the internet and please may I ask how you have gotten a hold of $1000 when you are only 12?

Edited by ccseancc143, 17 March 2013 - 09:28 PM.

My Feedback

#11 PaintBa11Kid

PaintBa11Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:56 AM

If you have $700-$1000 you can pretty much get almost any kind of gun you want on the BST's here. High ends all perform amazing and there are thousands of reviews on the internet and please may I ask how you have gotten a hold of $1000 when you are only 12?

Birthdays, Christmas, working around the house, I painted a fence for 100, and I had a bet with my mom that I won so they are going to pay for some depending on what i get.

#12 SCHULER

SCHULER

paintball isnt just a sport, it a way of life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

Bro. Keep the G4. I know I kinda miss mine. Just look at all your gear. Think what you are in need of. If your looking to blow some money look in to a new board(virtue oled) and t tech bolt
Feedback>http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210389
Gear bag>http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=216345&st=0&p=3195781&fromsearch=1&#entry3195781

#13 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:44 PM

Bro. Keep the G4. I know I kinda miss mine. Just look at all your gear. Think what you are in need of. If your looking to blow some money look in to a new board(virtue oled) and t tech bolt

Keep the G4 but, dont do that and put upgrades into it maybe the techt bolt is good but, the board is stupid.get an axe or some mid range gun if you are set into buying a new gun.
My Feedback

#14 hyoung41

hyoung41

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

make sure everything else you have (loader, tank, pads, pack) are in good shape and high-ish end before looking into a new marker. if everything else is good then look at an etek or a used high end gun and make sure you have enough money left to pay for paint, air, field passes/entry fees. thats more impotant than getting the best gun out there, especially because you're only 12

#15 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

Seriously, there are tourney players using original Eteks and they do just fine here. An electro is an electro is an electro...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users