• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 condowarren

condowarren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

hey so I just got the empire sniper but the trigger is acting weird. I'll go to pull the trigger and it won't let me pull it. At first I thought that maybe I wasn't pulling the trigger hard enough but it didn't make a difference. anybody else have this problem? how can i fix it?

#2 Vidalecent

Vidalecent

Low-end <3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

Is the safety on?

#3 condowarren

condowarren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

no the safty is not on.... im not a retard

#4 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

call kee

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#5 Vidalecent

Vidalecent

Low-end <3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:01 PM

I never called you one. No need to get snarky. Sorry for trying to help, buddy.

On a side note:
Posted Image

Edited by Vidalecent, 17 March 2013 - 11:10 PM.

#6 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:24 AM

Have you tried the hammer lug? Try adjusting that, it might be that it is too far down and not letting the seer release all the way.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#7 Fapner

Fapner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:34 AM

Take the auto trigger off, below the arm it is being screwed into a piece that goed through the handle. flip it around (and play with the arm with the screw off until when the pump handle is forward with the auto trigger on you can slightly pull the trigger.) I had the same problem when i first took apart my sniper.

If that screw is the wrong way it will act as if the safety is on. The screw can only go one way or the other, just turn it clockwise or counter a 180 degree turn and put it back together.

Edited by Fapner, 18 March 2013 - 12:36 AM.

#8 natezthekid

natezthekid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:45 AM

Take the auto trigger off, below the arm it is being screwed into a piece that goed through the handle. flip it around (and play with the arm with the screw off until when the pump handle is forward with the auto trigger on you can slightly pull the trigger.) I had the same problem when i first took apart my sniper.

If that screw is the wrong way it will act as if the safety is on. The screw can only go one way or the other, just turn it clockwise or counter a 180 degree turn and put it back together.

Thats what happened with mine it is a simple fix, in the arm that holds the autotrigger arm and goes trought he trigger frame there is a cut part that allows the trigger to be pulled if installed correctly.

#9 condowarren

condowarren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

On a side note:
Posted Image

You are correct. Your did not infer that I have a metal disability, however your question did suggest that I was not a very bright person. How was the grammar on that one?

To all of those who helped with my problem I am grateful.
Thank you,

#10 Vidalecent

Vidalecent

Low-end <3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:52 PM

On a side note:
Posted Image

You are correct. Your did not infer that I have a metal disability, however your question did suggest that I was not a very bright person. How was the grammar on that one?

To all of those who helped with my problem I am grateful.
Thank you,

So asking a question now suggests that someone is not bright? Did that one make you feel the same way? I asked a simple question that could have very possibly been the solution to your problem. Why? Because sometimes the simplest solution is the correct one.

Edited by Vidalecent, 19 March 2013 - 11:57 PM.

#11 Jalen

Jalen

Resident Psychopath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:29 AM

Well if it's not the safty...

Is it that the trigger won't budge at all? Or does nothing happen when you do pull it.

Does it cock if you pump it?
I only play paintball so I can tell dirty jokes.

#12 condowarren

condowarren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

I took it apart the other day to find out what's going on and I think that the safety wasn't installed properly. I removed the grip frame and was pulling the trigger and I saw the sear slip underneath the dissingaged safety. So what seems to be the problem is the safety is not completely dissingaging, no matter how hard I pass the button.
I apologise Vidalecent for acting like a child.

#13 Vidalecent

Vidalecent

Low-end <3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

I took it apart the other day to find out what's going on and I think that the safety wasn't installed properly. I removed the grip frame and was pulling the trigger and I saw the sear slip underneath the dissingaged safety. So what seems to be the problem is the safety is not completely dissingaging, no matter how hard I pass the button.
I apologise Vidalecent for acting like a child.

I'm sorry, too. :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users