4 replies to this topic

#1 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

Just curious. I've heard bob longs shoot like a dream, & that planet eclipse is the best company ever. I have no real interest in buying a product from either company right now, just want to see you guys' thoughts.
I am a raccoon.

#2 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:48 PM

I dont see how planet eclipse is the best company ever... anyways I like BL markers more, perform great out of the box and almost always look great.

#3 mustangs

mustangs

"Everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:07 AM

Planet eclipse is a great company buts its not the "best" company. Really no company is the "best" company. But a lot of people like planet eclipse guns because they perform well just like bob long guns do. And they both have great customer service.

To be honest something like this belongs in the chatter, not the vs forum. Especially since you're not even interested in buying a gun from them.

#4 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

I dont see how planet eclipse is the best company ever... anyways I like BL markers more, perform great out of the box and almost always look great.

And eclipse doesn't? I've had a lot of both, and I have to say, Eclipse has always worked out of the box, Bob Long isn't bad, but I've had cases of them not working or working poorly due to some of Bob's stupid ways of doing things. My G6R for example, boy did that thing work great, not. Did I mention that BL guns have some of the poorest finish in the industry, you find milling marks across the whole thing. And need I start on the terrible packaging. I got a cradboard box and one oring in pretty much all of them. One fucking oring.

I've had 8 BL markers and 11 PE markers. I like Bob Long, a lot actually. But they have nothing on Eclipse.

Edited by Nobben #44, 19 March 2013 - 04:45 PM.

#5 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

both win.

/thread

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users