4 replies to this topic

#1 pbfion

pbfion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:38 AM

I'll pay cash if its a reasonable price
Please if anyone has any of the two I'm highly interested!

#2 pbfion

pbfion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:41 AM

Well not cash exactly but you know if you have PayPal or a ebay account that would be great. Or lf you live very close to Chicago

#3 Ohio86

Ohio86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:23 PM

- Snip -

Rule 1

Edited by TK-421, 02 April 2013 - 10:37 PM.

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=138720 -Link to my feedback forum

#4 Ohio86

Ohio86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:08 PM

Alright, I have pictures now- sorry.

I have a Mac Dev Clone VX with barrel kit. Asking $730 to ship it. It has wear on the back where another user used an allen key and tried to tighten it down to hard.

Marker: Mac Dev Clone VX
Condition: Used
Color:Black
Upgrades:N/A
Known Problems: None
Asking Price: $730
Shipping Options: USPS
Trades of interest:None
Location of item: Minneapolis, MN
What is Included: Shift Barrel kit, Stock items

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Let me know if you have any questions!

Edited by Ohio86, 02 April 2013 - 11:19 PM.

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=138720 -Link to my feedback forum

#5 Operation

Operation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

- Snip -

Rule 1

Edited by TK-421, 08 April 2013 - 11:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users