• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 ZeeCobb

ZeeCobb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

I need to buy some pants, and I have my eyes on the Empire Prevail pants for $83.95

Are Prevail's any good, or is the better inexpensive pants?
Posted Image

Team Captain of the San Jose Falcons

#2 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,360 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

Depending on you size, some stores have old stock, and you can get great pants for a discount.

For example

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#3 ZeeCobb

ZeeCobb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

Depending on you size, some stores have old stock, and you can get great pants for a discount.

For example

I have never tried on pants, but I'm guessing I'll be a medium. Size 29-30 waist, but I'm not sure what size pants to get.
Posted Image

#4 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:25 PM

Disruptive pants are great, and pretty cheap. They are very strong and durable. The padding on the knees keeps you protected, being made of tough ballistic nylon while looking good sliding to those bunkers. There are stretch points in multiple places to provide ultimate mobility to make sure you play without restriction. Since every person is different, there are multiple places of adjustment such as on the ankles, inside the waist, and outside the waist for a great custom fit. The white diamond stitching will ensure the pants last a while adding a strikingly sexy look to your style. Since they were developed for Arizona players, who play in the infamously tough, dusty and rocky terrain of Arizona, they are very lightweight and have many points of ventilation and mesh, to keep you cool throughout the day so you can keep on playing game after game. The Disruptive Generation 2 pants are sold at the Disruptive Product Inc. website for only $100, making them one of the best pants without emptying your wallet.
Disruptive Pants Gen 2

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#5 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:27 PM

Disruptive pants are great, and pretty cheap. They are very strong and durable. The padding on the knees keeps you protected, being made of tough ballistic nylon while looking good sliding to those bunkers. There are stretch points in multiple places to provide ultimate mobility to make sure you play without restriction. Since every person is different, there are multiple places of adjustment such as on the ankles, inside the waist, and outside the waist for a great custom fit. The white diamond stitching will ensure the pants last a while adding a strikingly sexy look to your style. Since they were developed for Arizona players, who play in the infamously tough, dusty and rocky terrain of Arizona, they are very lightweight and have many points of ventilation and mesh, to keep you cool throughout the day so you can keep on playing game after game. The Disruptive Generation 2 pants are sold at the Disruptive Product Inc. website for only $100, making them one of the best pants without emptying your wallet.
Disruptive Pants Gen 2

Copy and paste :)

#6 ZeeCobb

ZeeCobb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

Disruptive Pants Gen 2

Just ordered a pair of medium disruptive pants, appreciate the help. :)
Posted Image

#7 recklessbob

recklessbob

Welts Don't Wipe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:16 PM

Try used if you can find a pair in good condition. i got a pair of dye c8s for 25 bucks and they were barely used

sounds like wayne brady is gonna have to choke a bitch.

AXE F/S/T: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217311
68/4500-
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=215637

#8 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:04 AM

Disruptive Pants Gen 2

Just ordered a pair of medium disruptive pants, appreciate the help. :)

No problem man.

#9 ZeeCobb

ZeeCobb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:10 PM

So the disruptive pants just came in. I ordered a medium because the size chart says waist size 22-36, and I wear a 30 in normal jeans.

I tried on the pants, and they are extremely baggy, but after adjusting the waist belt, they fit good around the waist. But the legs are just baggy... I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this baggy, or if I should have gone with the small. :unsure:
Posted Image

#10 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,114 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

That's about what they should be. They'll fit better with some knee pads, and you'll get used to it. Spent too much time with the riding pants?

#11 ZeeCobb

ZeeCobb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

That's about what they should be. They'll fit better with some knee pads, and you'll get used to it. Spent too much time with the riding pants?

Yeah compared to riding pants they just felt odd. I just didn't want to end up having the wrong size, or go out to the field looking like MC Hammer.
Posted Image

#12 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

Yeah compared to riding pants they just felt odd. I just didn't want to end up having the wrong size, or go out to the field looking like MC Hammer.

Yeah paintball pants are extremely baggy for the sport. Also, there are adjustable Velcro ankle straps at the ankles to secure it, because nothing sucks more than stepping on your new pants. Mess around with them a bit until you are comfortable; there's tons of points of adjustment for a custom fit.

#13 ZeeCobb

ZeeCobb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:17 AM

Yeah paintball pants are extremely baggy for the sport. Also, there are adjustable Velcro ankle straps at the ankles to secure it, because nothing sucks more than stepping on your new pants. Mess around with them a bit until you are comfortable; there's tons of points of adjustment for a custom fit.

I'll try posting a picture on this thread later on today, so you guys can let me know if they are too baggy or not.
Posted Image

#14 ZeeCobb

ZeeCobb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

Alright well I took a couple of awkward mugshots, let me know if you think these pants are abnormally baggy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

Nah looks fine

#16 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,360 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:05 PM

looks fine to me. Posted Image

fuck yolo
#carpediem

#17 Syrellaris

Syrellaris

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

So the disruptive pants just came in. I ordered a medium because the size chart says waist size 22-36, and I wear a 30 in normal jeans.

I tried on the pants, and they are extremely baggy, but after adjusting the waist belt, they fit good around the waist. But the legs are just baggy... I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this baggy, or if I should have gone with the small. :unsure:

I am still waiting on mine to be shipped... I ordered and payed them on the 14th of march and the website still says processing -.-.

I know it is an international shipment but damn.. there "24" hour shipping rule went out the window with me lol. I might have to call them if they havent shipped yet monday -.-

Edited by Syrellaris, 23 March 2013 - 09:08 PM.

#18 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:09 PM

Loose pants = more bounces
yeah thats fine.
i don't ever mess around with the ankle straps because i find it makes the pants look funny. But thats just me

#19 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

Just loosen ur ankle straps a little bit

#20 ZeeCobb

ZeeCobb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

I am still waiting on mine to be shipped... I ordered and payed them on the 14th of march and the website still says processing -.-.

I know it is an international shipment but damn.. there "24" hour shipping rule went out the window with me lol. I might have to call them if they havent shipped yet monday -.-

No way man, they had my pants packaged and shipped on the same day I ordered them, which was on tuesday I believe.

Loose pants = more bounces
yeah thats fine.
i don't ever mess around with the ankle straps because i find it makes the pants look funny. But thats just me

I was worried I was going to look funny because they felt a little irregular to me. But I'll get comfortable with how they feel after I play in them.

Just loosen ur ankle straps a little bit

Will do! Thanks everybody for giving me clarification :tup:
Posted Image

#21 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

Only time I've ever seen OC's shameless sponsor promotion actually work.

#22 ZeeCobb

ZeeCobb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

Wut
Posted Image

#23 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

Ive had like 5 sales.

#24 Syrellaris

Syrellaris

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

Ive had like 5 sales.

yeah I am really curious to see the quality of those pants haha. I just hope I receive them before the North vs South big game in england in may :P. Seems like they still have to hand made the size I wanted or something since it is taking so long to ship haha.

#25 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

Ive had like 5 sales.

yeah I am really curious to see the quality of those pants haha. I just hope I receive them before the North vs South big game in england in may :P. Seems like they still have to hand made the size I wanted or something since it is taking so long to ship haha.

Yeah well Disruptive isnt too big of a company, and I'm pretty sure you are like one of their first overseas customer, other than Russian Legion back in 08-09 season (Yes they used them, back when they used vforce grills and not sponsored by sly. I saw them at Xtreme Pursuit in Phoenix Arizona around that time too)

#26 Syrellaris

Syrellaris

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

Oh I am Patient. They will arrive at some point, if not I will call them haha :) International shipping takes a while regardless :)

#27 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,360 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:27 AM

Wut

OC is sponsored by Disruptive, and pushes EVERYTHING Disruptive, no matter what is being asked. They are good pants for the price regardless. :tup:

fuck yolo
#carpediem

#28 ZeeCobb

ZeeCobb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

Wut

OC is sponsored by Disruptive, and pushes EVERYTHING Disruptive, no matter what is being asked. They are good pants for the price regardless. :tup:

Oh alright I see :tup:
Posted Image

#29 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:31 PM

Wut

Except for the jerseys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users