• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheJakeWade

TheJakeWade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

So I was planning to go CFP this weekend, but I really want to play woodsball and I heard that Orbital has tons of walk ons and great woodsball fields, but the one thing that is keeping me from playing there is the competition/experience level of the players. Does anyone know how good the competition is at Orbital? because I don't want to waste my time going out there if it's just a bunch of renters and first time players.
Watch Your Back Bro

#2 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

So I was planning to go CFP this weekend, but I really want to play woodsball and I heard that Orbital has tons of walk ons and great woodsball fields, but the one thing that is keeping me from playing there is the competition/experience level of the players. Does anyone know how good the competition is at Orbital? because I don't want to waste my time going out there if it's just a bunch of renters and first time players.

its a good mix. me and my brother, a guy named will, and several others with nice expensive equipment and the skills to match will give you a run for your money. some of the renters arent a bunch of pushovers though, theyll shoot you too

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users