42 replies to this topic

#1 urockalex

urockalex

Nobody got time fo dat!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

As the title says, I don't know which one to get. I like the look of the extcy and the price, but I heard the Mini is also really good. All I want to know basically is if they are fairly similar because if they are I will save my $75 and get an Extcy. Thanks

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:14 PM

The Mini sucks.

Get the eXtcy or a used Axe.

#3 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:22 PM

the axe and the mini seems like the same exact thing.

I vote mini, I don't like both but, I despise the extcy.
It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

#4 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

Well they aren't so please get educated and stop expressing your opinion if you have not shot either.

#5 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

Well they aren't so please get educated and stop expressing your opinion if you have not shot either.

Someone took that a little personal didn't they? the mini and the axe have identical internals its just that the axe is larger.
My Feedback

#6 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:42 PM

That was not necessary. <_< This is a forum, A place where people are free to give their two cents.
Hold a Mini and get a feel for how small it is and see if you can find it comfortable. Between the two, I vote Mini. The eXTCy is remarkable for its price, however.

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#7 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

I find the mini to be one of the most over rated markers out there. So I choose eXTCy. The mini feels very bleh to hold, trigger is a huge pos(I know, I shoot an sft shocker which also has a trashy trigger), barrel rise is extremely noticeable and the gun isnt balanced as all. Not to mention the asa is a non on/off while the Proton, eXTCy AND G5 have on/offs in the same price range. Pretty much the only thing I listed that's a opinion is the ergos. Everything else can't really be disputed. I'd much rather have a eXTCy with the same/better shot quality, less barrel rise and a better asa. Even if it's uglier.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#8 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:33 PM

I find the mini to be one of the most over rated markers out there. So I choose eXTCy. The mini feels very bleh to hold, trigger is a huge pos(I know, I shoot an sft shocker which also has a trashy trigger), barrel rise is extremely noticeable and the gun isnt balanced as all. Not to mention the asa is a non on/off while the Proton, eXTCy AND G5 have on/offs in the same price range. Pretty much the only thing I listed that's a opinion is the ergos. Everything else can't really be disputed. I'd much rather have a eXTCy with the same/better shot quality, less barrel rise and a better asa. Even if it's uglier.

the extcy on/off is the most basic on/off. There is only two piece so its really hard to turn.
My Feedback

#9 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:53 PM

the extcy on/off is the most basic on/off. There is only two piece so its really hard to turn.

Still better then nothing.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#10 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

Someone took that a little personal didn't they? the mini and the axe have identical internals its just that the axe is larger.

It has a larger air chamber, better trigger, and an on off asa.

The problems that the mini had was the horrible trigger it had and how there was not enough air getting moved around.

#11 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

It has a larger air chamber, better trigger, and an on off asa.

The problems that the mini had was the horrible trigger it had and how there was not enough air getting moved around.

its safe to say the axe is just a version 4 mini
My Feedback

#12 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:03 AM

I owned an extcy for a while and honestly didn't like it. I traded it up for an axe and never looked back. The extcy's clamping feed neck was actually really annoying because it would move (the whole assembly, even though I had it tightened down) and my hopper would end up askew constantly. I didn't like the shape of the trigger, it was a pain to try and walk it. The bolt is touchy about lube, so if I had too much or too little or I accidentally left a little of the old lube on it I would wind up having bolt stick. Every time I played with it I would have at least one game in which it decided it wasn't a paintball marker, but instead a confetti cannon and I would find myself spraying broken paint again and again. That might have been the temp, but I was indoors and the renters weren't having a similar problem. When the thing actually shot like it was supposed to, it was decent. Not very much barrel rise and the efficiency was alright. It was also not very loud and the ergonomics were not bad. But for all the trouble I had with it, I could never recommend one to anyone. I would consider the proto rail to be a much better option in the price range as an alternative to both if you decide you don't like the mini but want to save some money while getting a great gun. My brother owns the rail and it shoots phenomenally for the price, and he's never had any issues with it.

#13 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

I owned an extcy for a while and honestly didn't like it. I traded it up for an axe and never looked back. The extcy's clamping feed neck was actually really annoying because it would move (the whole assembly, even though I had it tightened down) and my hopper would end up askew constantly. I didn't like the shape of the trigger, it was a pain to try and walk it. The bolt is touchy about lube, so if I had too much or too little or I accidentally left a little of the old lube on it I would wind up having bolt stick. Every time I played with it I would have at least one game in which it decided it wasn't a paintball marker, but instead a confetti cannon and I would find myself spraying broken paint again and again. That might have been the temp, but I was indoors and the renters weren't having a similar problem. When the thing actually shot like it was supposed to, it was decent. Not very much barrel rise and the efficiency was alright. It was also not very loud and the ergonomics were not bad. But for all the trouble I had with it, I could never recommend one to anyone. I would consider the proto rail to be a much better option in the price range as an alternative to both if you decide you don't like the mini but want to save some money while getting a great gun. My brother owns the rail and it shoots phenomenally for the price, and he's never had any issues with it.

finally someone who isn't in love with the extcy.
My Feedback

#14 MoBB_Grouch

MoBB_Grouch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

the mini is 325 while extcy is 250 you can get a firebolt/techT bolt and a qev and the extcy would be way better plus it wont bet even 330
So i would go with the eXTcY
Dangerous Power G4: http://www.techpb.co...1

#15 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

finally someone who isn't in love with the extcy.

A lot of the people that preach the extcy haven't owned one. I'm not saying everyone who recommends one on here has never had one, but it seems like a lot of people just recommend the extcy because it looks better on paper.

#16 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

-Snip-

-Snip-

A lot of the people that preach the extcy haven't owned one. I'm not saying everyone who recommends one on here has never had one, but it seems like a lot of people just recommend the extcy because it looks better on paper.

Or because it's $75 cheaper, and is equal if not better than a mini. $75 is a large chunk when the marker only costs 325, or even more if it costs 250. I owned a Vibe with all the ups of a Extcy, and my uncle own a mini. I basically have taught him everything about maintaining his gear, so it might as well have been mine. I find the Extcy better in pretty much every way, especially considering the price.

Edit: Although with like most paintball stuff, it's preference. So it's best if the people interested in buying stuff can try both out. I know plenty of people that love their mini's Posted Image

Edited by Steephill, 31 March 2013 - 11:04 PM.

My Feedback +14/-0

#17 BallinColin

BallinColin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:56 AM

I have the extcy and i'm not a huge fan... So far, the board has been kind of unreliable, and it goes through batteries pretty quickly :S
If you do happen to get one though, i highly suggest getting the q-lock feedneck and the vp trigger: the stock trigger was absolutely aweful in every way, but the feedneck is just nice to have.
I honestly don't think it needs bolt upgrades though, it's bolt system is pretty damn good :)

#18 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:11 AM

ok everyone hear me out I feel the extcy is a pretty crappy marker for a couple reasons,
1.feedneck
2.ASA
3.barrel threads
4.Reg
5.Plastic body
6.Shitty trigger
7.ugly
8.CD manual
9.Board
Now I have my reasons for hating the marker, I currently own one and i think I know why alot of people like it, first of all it looks pretty much awesome on paper, second the people who usually own it, it is their first electro or better yet first marker, and don't get me wrong they're the couple people who just own the Extcy like me and own other markers.the Extcy seems to get a good name around here because first of all people just recommend it because it seem like a safe bet to recommend to begginers. Alot of this depends on context, if someone goes form shooting a tippman to a extcy of course they will fall in love with the extcy but, maybe if they jumped from another electro or better yet own another marker of course their opinion would be different.All I am saying is you will get bored or start to hate the Extcy really fast.
My Feedback

#19 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:09 AM

ok everyone hear me out I feel the extcy is a pretty crappy marker for a couple reasons,
1.feedneck
2.ASA
3.barrel threads
4.Reg
5.Plastic body
6.Shitty trigger
7.ugly
8.CD manual
9.Board
Now I have my reasons for hating the marker, I currently own one and i think I know why alot of people like it, first of all it looks pretty much awesome on paper, second the people who usually own it, it is their first electro or better yet first marker, and don't get me wrong they're the couple people who just own the Extcy like me and own other markers.the Extcy seems to get a good name around here because first of all people just recommend it because it seem like a safe bet to recommend to begginers. Alot of this depends on context, if someone goes form shooting a tippman to a extcy of course they will fall in love with the extcy but, maybe if they jumped from another electro or better yet own another marker of course their opinion would be different.All I am saying is you will get bored or start to hate the Extcy really fast.

1. The feedneck is a decent clamping feedneck.
2. The ASA is an on/off, which is more than you can say about the Rail or even the Mini.
3. Ion threads aren't too hard to come by, and you really don't even need to get an 'upgrade' barrel.
4. The regulator is awesome.
5. Plastic body? Please, it's not like it's cheap plastic. It's glass-reinforced nylon. The only downside to this is if you happen to somehow break it, it'll be as sharp as a razor.
6. The trigger is actually pretty good for that price range.
7. That's subjective, I think it looks fine.
8. A lot of markers come with CD manuals. That's just a trend, and all preference. I normally do my tech at home, so why not have it on my laptop?
9. The blackheart board is awesome. Better than the rail, better than the mini.

I have owned the eXTCy for nearly two years, and it's been a great shooter for me. No problems, and it's done great for tournaments. I still haven't gotten tired of using it, nor started hating it. It's a great gun for a beginner. I went from a blitz to an eXTCy, thought the eXTCy was great. And it is. especially for the price.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#20 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:49 PM

1.feedneck
2.ASA
3.barrel threads
4.Reg
5.Plastic body
6.Shitty trigger
7.ugly
8.CD manual
9.Board

1. The feedneck is a decent clamping feedneck.
2. The ASA is an on/off, which is more than you can say about the Rail or even the Mini.
3. Ion threads aren't too hard to come by, and you really don't even need to get an 'upgrade' barrel.
4. The regulator is awesome.
5. Plastic body? Please, it's not like it's cheap plastic. It's glass-reinforced nylon. The only downside to this is if you happen to somehow break it, it'll be as sharp as a razor.
6. The trigger is actually pretty good for that price range.
7. That's subjective, I think it looks fine.
8. A lot of markers come with CD manuals. That's just a trend, and all preference. I normally do my tech at home, so why not have it on my laptop?
9. The blackheart board is awesome. Better than the rail, better than the mini.

I have owned the eXTCy for nearly two years, and it's been a great shooter for me. No problems, and it's done great for tournaments. I still haven't gotten tired of using it, nor started hating it. It's a great gun for a beginner. I went from a blitz to an eXTCy, thought the eXTCy was great. And it is. especially for the price.

the on/off doesn't even deserve to be called a on/off,if you fuck up your reg seat on the extcy reg your screwed,the trigger has insane side to side play and has two adjustments. the Extcy is a shitty marker for the price. the rail is a much better candidate. the board is alot simpler,the trigger feels alot smoother,the barrel threads are autococker,lighter quieter and smoother.
My Feedback

#21 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

Not by much. If it messes up, which is after a shit ton of shots, you send it in and get it done right. Not too much side to side play. Rail and extcy are nearly identical in shooting platform, its just that the rail has a can. They are nearly equal, its all preference. Obviously you dont like the extcy, and I obviously prefer the extcy over the rail, but hey, thats why we say for the person to try to hold the marker first before buying it.

#22 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

LOL the rails trigger is absolute dog shit! And quieter and smoother? please, the bolt engine is near identical to the extcy! And if you fuck up the reg seat on any reg, youre screwed... thats why you dont fuck it up... Rails go down ALL the time. As do Ions. Learn to take care of your stuff and it becomes much less likely. The on/off isn't bad at all, it could be like the WGP cage on/off ASA's that don't even hardly turn! Also, the "plastic body" is just a sleeve, a cover, over a metal body that the bolt goes into...

#23 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

LOL the rails trigger is absolute dog shit! And quieter and smoother? please, the bolt engine is near identical to the extcy! And if you fuck up the reg seat on any reg, youre screwed... thats why you dont fuck it up... Rails go down ALL the time. As do Ions. Learn to take care of your stuff and it becomes much less likely. The on/off isn't bad at all, it could be like the WGP cage on/off ASA's that don't even hardly turn! Also, the "plastic body" is just a sleeve, a cover, over a metal body that the bolt goes into...

Oh god that cage on off was horseshit.
Also, the plastic is glass reinforced nylon, which is pretty tough, especially for paintball purposes. Hell, I have a glass reinforced nylon knife. And any gun will go down if you dont maintain it well.

#24 dosh

dosh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:13 AM

The mini is a decent little gun. The thing shoots straight, works everytime you turn it on, and is pretty consitent. The only problem I have with it is that it feels to small and tight, but I prefer a gun to be a little on the longer side anyways. It's not a particularly spectacular marker, but at that price point you won't find much that is new. I think it's worth buying.

#25 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:20 AM

Proton and etha. Both better than a mini. And all markers shoot straight, and works when you turn it on.

#26 dosh

dosh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:36 AM

Proton and etha. Both better than a mini. And all markers shoot straight, and works when you turn it on.

You lead a charmed life to have never had a gun fail for one reason or another, amd doubly charmed to have never used one that was giving inconsistent velocities or winging balls into never never land due to horrible build quality.

I haven't been that lucky. But then I've used a whole lot of different guns over the years. That might make my priorities a little different from yours. From my experience, and that's the only thing I'm drawing from here, I've used much better and worse than the Mini. It's definitely good enough I'd take it into a tournament without any concerns. But that's just my opinion..

I don't have any experience with the Proton or the Etha, though I am thinking about buying an Etha for my youngest son since he's about ready to start playing. Provided of course he likes the sport. When I've actually shot it I'll come to my own conclusion about which is better.

#27 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

You have obviously never felt the extcy's trigger than. All my friends hate it icluding my brother and I. The rail reg seat is removable and user servicble at home, but for the extcy you need to make a custom c-clamp tool to remove it. it even says it in the manual.
My Feedback

#28 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

I felt the extcys trigger. Pretty decent.
No ive had guns fail. But all guns fail equally as often is what im trying to say. Its all dependant in how well you maintain it.

#29 Exile308

Exile308

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

You have obviously never felt the extcy's trigger than. All my friends hate it icluding my brother and I. The rail reg seat is removable and user servicble at home, but for the extcy you need to make a custom c-clamp tool to remove it. it even says it in the manual.

My daughter likes the trigger on her Extcy. I thought it was good as well.

#30 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

You don't need a "custom c-clamp tool", C-clamp pliers are a very common tool, and tons of regulators have used them over the years, not a big deal at all... And im not saying the extcy's trigger is good, cause it isn't, but its a hella lot better than the rails trigger...

#31 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

You don't need a "custom c-clamp tool", C-clamp pliers are a very common tool, and tons of regulators have used them over the years, not a big deal at all... And im not saying the extcy's trigger is good, cause it isn't, but its a hella lot better than the rails trigger...

If they could just fix that horsetrash of a trigger on the rail, I'd be more willing to recommend it more.

#32 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

*facepalm* No I mean you have to go buy the smallest c-clamp and grind it down with sand paper. the people of social paintball goes over about it.It's not like you can go buy a small one. Since the clamp is recessed so far down in the reg that a larger c-clamp is needed but, it is too wide to fit so you have to grind it down.

Edited by ccseancc143, 10 April 2013 - 10:24 PM.

My Feedback

#33 recklessbob

recklessbob

Welts Don't Wipe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:37 AM

everyone gets so angry haha. They are both great shooters i personally loved my mini and didnt mind the trigger. also it is very simple to maintain. that being said i do agree you will be happier with the extcy due to better ergo-dynamics trigger regulator and on off asa..

sounds like wayne brady is gonna have to choke a bitch.

AXE F/S/T: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217311
68/4500-
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=215637

#34 Dogg3

Dogg3

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:27 AM

I've used both the rail and the extcy. It's all opinion, but there is a reason I own the extcy.

Oh and in case this isn't unprofessional enough yet.

Fuck, shit, boobs, purple monkey dishwasher.

#35 urockalex

urockalex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

Not by much. If it messes up, which is after a shit ton of shots, you send it in and get it done right. Not too much side to side play. Rail and extcy are nearly identical in shooting platform, its just that the rail has a can. They are nearly equal, its all preference. Obviously you dont like the extcy, and I obviously prefer the extcy over the rail, but hey, thats why we say for the person to try to hold the marker first before buying it.

What do you mean by "if the reg seat messing up"? What is a reg seat and how can it mess up?

#36 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:40 PM

What do you mean by "if the reg seat messing up"? What is a reg seat and how can it mess up?

So the reg seat is a little thing on the bottom portion of the regulator. The piston rests, seats, and hits that when cycling, so eventually it will wear out. It happens with every regulator, and you need to replace it every 30k-50k shots or something like that. Not even too hard to replace, even to just ship it in to the guy. He's just making mountains out of mole hills, and said mountain is said to form skewed towards one side to put it under bad light.

#37 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:29 AM

So the reg seat is a little thing on the bottom portion of the regulator. The piston rests, seats, and hits that when cycling, so eventually it will wear out. It happens with every regulator, and you need to replace it every 30k-50k shots or something like that. Not even too hard to replace, even to just ship it in to the guy. He's just making mountains out of mole hills, and said mountain is said to form skewed towards one side to put it under bad light.

also if you are not careful you can mess it up by increases the velocity to high.
My Feedback

#38 weekendwarriorPB

weekendwarriorPB

love them oldy markers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

Extacy is way better because you save some money both are good markers but I would go with the extacy

fep quest!: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222650

would do anything for a ccm t2

#39 urockalex

urockalex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:00 PM

I am just gonna get the got extcy and with the extra $75 dollars I save from the mini, I will by a tech L7 bolt and a 360 QEV which the L7 is $50 and the Qev is $25. then the gog will really beat the mini.

#40 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

I am just gonna get the got extcy and with the extra $75 dollars I save from the mini, I will by a tech L7 bolt and a 360 QEV which the L7 is $50 and the Qev is $25. then the gog will really beat the mini.

no...the QEV just makes it more efficient and shoot faster, and the bolt wont do much considering the Extcy already has a low force bolt. If your going to get the Extcy get the violent products trigger, it is a much needed improvement over the stock.
My Feedback

#41 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

I have not shot an eXTCy. But if the eNMEy was any indicator of how good the eXTCy then I would go eXTCy.

Personally the Mini is hurting due to its price point, if t was lower price more people should shoot it. I liked my minis, I went through 3 of them before getting an axe.

The Axe will be smoother than a mini due to larger air chamber, will also typically run at a lower OP than the mini, better trigger due to roller bearing trigger and microswitched trigger, tool-less bolt removal, and has an on/off.
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#42 Dogg3

Dogg3

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:18 PM

Mini vs extcy is 100% personal preference. I prefer the extcy, my friend prefers his mini. If say if you can, shoot both and see which you prefer. If you can't, get the extcy.

AFTER you see a deficiency, upgrade either the part you don't like, or to a used high end.

Oh and in case this isn't unprofessional enough yet.

Fuck, shit, boobs, purple monkey dishwasher.

#43 NICKMISIU

NICKMISIU

Smartass of forever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

The Mini sucks.

Get the eXtcy or a used Axe.

The mini shoots the same as an axe, the only difference is asa, trigger, fore grip spacing, and push bolt system. I vote mini as I had one, and my friend has the extcy, and there is not much of a comparison, other the efficiency.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, how old you are, what paint you shoot, who your up against, how bad of a day you had... All that matters is that your playing paintball now.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users