Photo

You get an A5 and I get any electro I want

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Poll: Electro BPS = Semi Auto Electro (37 member(s) have cast votes)

BPS Cap to make my electro fair against your A5

1. 3 or less (1 votes [2.70%])

Percentage of vote: 2.70%

2. 4 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. 5 (5 votes [13.51%])

Percentage of vote: 13.51%

4. 6 (3 votes [8.11%])

Percentage of vote: 8.11%

5. 7 (4 votes [10.81%])

Percentage of vote: 10.81%

6. 8 (6 votes [16.22%])

Percentage of vote: 16.22%

7. 9 or more (18 votes [48.65%])

Percentage of vote: 48.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 Gingerbreadman

Gingerbreadman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

Perhaps the issue isn't really about BPS? Granted BPS is related to the problem the OP wanted to address in terms of a perceived disadvantage of the A5s?

If a field of players are carrying around the same number of rounds (paintballs), having a high cyclic rate (BPS) means that you can lay down a great amount of fire power when you need, but it also means that you run through your ammo faster than your opponent with the A5 in the same fire fight. If two equally skilled players are facing off one another (one with an electro space gun and the other with a Tipp Mechanical), I don't think it's always a given that the space gun wielding player will win. On a speedball field, it's possible that the space gunman has a marked advantage (from the amount of paint that's being hurled in such a short distance, so it's harder to dodge), but on a woodsball field (with the longer distances between players) it feels like whoever can better use their terrain and gets the drop on the other player determines who wins out. :D :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users