7 replies to this topic

#1 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

Pretty much looking at guns in this price range. (300-400 used)

If you have any other suggestions please let me know.

Edited by iNicker, 23 March 2013 - 04:52 PM.

#2 recklessbob

recklessbob

Welts Don't Wipe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

I like the axe.also take a took at older Dye Matrix models or ever Proto Matrix

sounds like wayne brady is gonna have to choke a bitch.

AXE F/S/T: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217311
68/4500-
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=215637

#3 Filmer_jake

Filmer_jake

My Hero: Bobby Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

Alien Invasion destroys that price range easily. Shoots better than my brother Axe, my friends Etek 4, and my friends ego10. The Invasion is a high end internally.

DM12, 2011 Alien Independence, V3 Rotor, Empire 68/4500

#4 PandasEverywhere

PandasEverywhere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

I like the Axe out of all those you named, and the Invasion is not THAT great. People hype it up or beat it down but really, it is just another midend poppet. If you put it up against a Vice, Ego, G6R, Victory, etc it is different feeling. I recommend buying used. Why, you ask? Because of the fact that buying used you WILL get your money's worth for whatever you buy, also you are getting a product that works and not taking a risk of having to send it into the manufacturer due to out of the box issues. Also, buying used you can buy a highend like a Victory, G6R, Ego, etc.

#5 Filmer_jake

Filmer_jake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

I like the Axe out of all those you named, and the Invasion is not THAT great. People hype it up or beat it down but really, it is just another midend poppet. If you put it up against a Vice, Ego, G6R, Victory, etc it is different feeling. I recommend buying used. Why, you ask? Because of the fact that buying used you WILL get your money's worth for whatever you buy, also you are getting a product that works and not taking a risk of having to send it into the manufacturer due to out of the box issues. Also, buying used you can buy a highend like a Victory, G6R, Ego, etc.

My invasion destroys my brothers axe and it shoots better then my friends ego10. The invasion is by far the best marker in that price range. It IS a high end at a mid range price. The only reason its cheap is the milling.

#6 CptKaveman

CptKaveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

I shoot a drone dx so it has my vote.

#7 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

Not true bud. It's marketed as a high end at a mid end price. It's performance rivals a g6r and it even beats the ego in reliability. The only gun I would consider competitive to it would be a pm8 just because of how cheap they are. I know opinions may vary on a competition for it but that's mine
109.gif

#8 Filmer_jake

Filmer_jake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

Not true bud. It's marketed as a high end at a mid end price. It's performance rivals a g6r and it even beats the ego in reliability. The only gun I would consider competitive to it would be a pm8 just because of how cheap they are. I know opinions may vary on a competition for it but that's mine

Posted Image Thats what I'm saying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users