3 replies to this topic

#1 darkmatter

darkmatter

Defender Of Ego's

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

ok guys so for a little while now my rotor led has not turned on....so it is getting to be annoying...just that little problem lol. not that big of a deal but i just recently read in the manual about the rotor is has a black out mode. for when you are playing a night game of woodsball i guess you can turn the blue led off. now i found a picture somewhere online but cant find it now. theres something on the board to control it. but when i take my rotor apart i just see the motor and battery compartment. so do i remove the screws....from what i remember it's a lil black attachment. now i imagine it might of came lose or my light just burnt out as it is several years old. a version 3 tho. so what i am asking is what do you guys know about this and where do i find it. how do i take it apart. now it's not that big of a deal because i always shoot before my point starts anyway just like everyone does so i know when my rotor's on lol but it's just something that is annoying me because if it isn't burnt out and that switch or part just came lose that controls it i want to fix it! so please help me out guys! i can't remember where i found the pictures of it before and am having problems finding them again. but i know it's called the "black ops mode" or black out mode but i think the first. thanks in advance guys! and i apologize for grammatical errors, in a hurry to type this out :)

#2 Syrellaris

Syrellaris

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

Rotor Black Ops mode :

Open up the loader, take out the batteries and battery tray and open up the motorbox. Remove the black LED jumper.

#3 Phoenix01

Phoenix01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:16 AM

The o-ring monkey guy(dznuts007) on pbnation made a very nice write up on how to do this. http://www.pbnation....d.php?t=3715419

#4 darkmatter

darkmatter

Defender Of Ego's

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

thank you very much guys!! because i need to know if thats why my lights not working maybe it came lose. or it just burnt out, either way now i know how to check! thanks

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users